Lights mounted to standard bumper

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Quadratech sells the mounting bracketsI brought those to the Jeep dealer and had them use those mounts with Mopar Lights...love them
Sponsored

Arisdocjk

First Name
Aris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlu sport
I used a light bar for a tj. I then used two of the holes that are already in the frame where the bumper is mounted. I drilled two more holes and used nutserts in all 4 holes.

733D6EAC-4398-4A9D-819C-758605744836.jpeg

ahidro1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
I have a QUAKE LED UNIVERSAL 60A 8 LED LIGHT CONTROLLER! Extremely easy to install.. It's actually barely an install. No going thru firewall or wiring. It comes with a wireless remote.
Is your Light Controller working properly? I installed mine and worked perfect for 1 day. After that my lights that were connected to it were turning on randomly. I had to take the fuse out. I've reached out to them but seems they don't want to help. But of course they'll help you when you are trying to purchase from them.

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon 2-door Hardtop M/T 3.6L
I used a light bar for a tj. I then used two of the holes that are already in the frame where the bumper is mounted. I drilled two more holes and used nutserts in all 4 holes.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lights mounted to standard bumper 733D6EAC-4398-4A9D-819C-758605744836
Looks great! Which TJ light bar did you use? Happen to have a product number?

Sponsored

Captain Skip

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
Happily retired
My lights are coming in this week. A lot of great ideas and installations posted. Thank you all for posting them and making life easier for those about to get involved mounting lights.

1Evil55

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport
Great thread. I came here hoping to see a solution for the back bumper. I changed out my tails for some smoked LED and the reverse lighting is not really lighting anything.

Captain Skip

First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
Happily retired
I found this which might be helpful for planning purposes and ideas. It's for the OEM Mopar mounts but it shows what and how to disassemble parts and pieces.
Sponsored

Attachments