Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
ReadyLift 2.5-Inch Lift
20-Inch Fuel Vector Wheels in Bronze
35-Inch Toyo Open Country Tires
WOW, I love your set up!
I have a 2019 Rubicon and am looking to do the same set up...35 inch tires on a Fuel 20 inch wheel.
What back space do you have on your wheel as they look Great on your rig.
Thanks for sharing!
Sponsored

suzookus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
WOW, I love your set up!
I have a 2019 Rubicon and am looking to do the same set up...35 inch tires on a Fuel 20 inch wheel.
What back space do you have on your wheel as they look Great on your rig.
Thanks for sharing!
To be honest I donā€™t know. I bought it off the dealer showroom floor ready built. From the invoice build sheet it used this lift kit (readylift 69-6826)

Thereā€™s a bunch of photos on their website if youā€™re interested. I just took off the light bar because it was super noisy on the highway.

https://www.carolinacustomwheels.co...-2018-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-sport-plus.html

Last edited:

Lorenzo34

First Name
Lorenzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon

Twmcneilly

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 CTD, 2018 Honda Goldwing Tour
Occupation
Retired
I had been looking at step options for a while. I was ready to pull the trigger on them last week. Then I watched an installation video where two guys struggled to pick them up. I found out they are 200 lbs without the armor and 290 with the armor. While I agree they are the "trickest" step out there, the weight is just more than I want to put on my Jeep. I was really bummed. I need a good way for my wife to get in and out. Shes 5' 3", 62 yrs old and has had a knee replaced.

My plan includes a front bumper, rear bumper/tire mount, winch, some type of step solution and possibly some skidplate protection and 35s. If I put 100 lb winch, 130 lb front bumper, 290 lb steps, 200 lb skidplates, and 170 lb rear bumper/tire mount, add another 100 lbs in bigger tires/wheels and my Jeep would be half a ton heavier than when I bought it!
Interesting comment on the weight. I installed mine all by myself quite easily. (And Iā€™m a first timer doing this installation). I found the hardest part to be the electrical, not the hardware install. And now that Iā€™ve done it once even that would be pretty quick, if there is ever a next time

My mom is 87 and she speaks very highly of the deployable steps.
Sponsored