JLUR Won't Start

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
All is good and thanks for the help. Had the trickle chargers on for 16 hours and they still didn't turn green, but put the auxillary cables back and it started right up. Took it for a half hour ride and it's charging between 14.2 and 14.5. Seems to be okay. Thanks again.
Keep an eye on the aux battery, looks like for some reason it's not getting charged or it's going bad. You might want have it checked out by the dealer while it's still driveable.
Sponsored

frajnai

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S, 2011 Mustang GT
Actually, won't turn over. It hasn't started in 3 weeks or so, stored in my garage. Battery is fully charged. Push the start stop button everything lights up normally. Push it to start and there's a short click like the starter tried to move, and everything, headlights, dash lights, uconnect, go black. I'm guessing a loose positive or negative cable somewhere and I don't have time to check them today, but thought I would post this in case anyone had a similar experience and what their issue was.
Just want to mention that I had a dead alternator at 2300Kms. I have the tow package with the upgraded one by the way.
Its been replaced and all is well now, but similar situation to yours. I was dead in a parking lot.