JLU Rubicon Manual Limp Mode?

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
my 6 speed is doing ok besides the squeaking noise. thanks for keeping us posted.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jakeyism

jakeyism

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
I have notified FCA about the start of the process for maybe buy back. It seems now that my contact from @JeepCares is not returning my calls now. The at the dealer it seems no one ever wants to pick up the phone when I call. I call about once a week.

OP
OP
jakeyism

jakeyism

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
Still waiting to hear from FCA.

Dealer is tried a new PCM, fuel line, and a relay in the fuel pump that was new.

jeeperscreepyay

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Wow..I am really sorry your dealing with this nonsense. With how much these friggin new Jeeps cost, there should be zero issues..especially one like this!
With my JK, at 80k miles my heater core went. I don’t know if you heard about that specific issue but I guess there’s a class action going on now due to it. I just said F it and traded it in before the whole thing shit the bed. This times around with my JL I got the full warranty.
But this thing with your Jeep scares me! Keep us posted! I’m interested on how Jeep will deal with it if they can’t fix it.

OP
OP
jakeyism

jakeyism

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi
Update:

Was done on 11/9/2018, pick up on 11/10/2018.

Was cold here in MD dealership went to start it and it would not start. They traced it to a loose pin in the harness. Still have not heard from FCA. My only concern is that electrical gremlins follow vehicles and 2 or 3 years something else pops up.

Sponsored