Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon jl
Yeah I figured the guy was blowing smoke, some people don’t have anything better to do!
So true..

Bored as heck ova here.

98% of this forum is hilarious, figured I'd join in
Sponsored

KingCon

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon jl
I’ve never liked the ‘sun-rider’ position. I think it looks like shit lol

It’s Safari mode, all the way down or all the way off or nothing for me.
My wife loves the missionary position

Try it, you may like it

KingCon

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon jl
Yes it is but you have to put up with people like that if you’re going to be on one of these forums. The TJ and the JK forum both have his type on there .
"His type"??

Your the knuckle head who thought your soft top needed to be plugged in lol

Lighten up will you

Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR

I wouldn't go quite as far as saying that sunrider looks that bad, but definitely the worst of all possible positions!

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't go quite as far as saying that sunrider looks that bad, but definitely the worst of all possible positions!
Yes this is true! Better to have the option then not to in a pinch for time. I just don’t like the way it looks. The first time I saw someone riding down the road like that I was like wtf is wrong with their rig lol

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Yes this is true! Better to have the option then not to in a pinch for time. I just don’t like the way it looks. The first time I saw someone riding down the road like that I was like wtf is wrong with their rig lol
Me too! I really only like safari or all-the-way-up. Even all-the-way-down just makes me wish it was topless (I don't want to see the door surrounds/rails or the top just hanging there), but when living in areas where climate is unpredictable and constantly changing you sometimes gotta make a few concessions.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Me too! I really only like safari or all-the-way-up. Even all-the-way-down just makes me wish it was topless (I don't want to see the door surrounds/rails or the top just hanging there), but when living in areas where climate is unpredictable and constantly changing you sometimes gotta make a few concessions.
Safari Mode is by far the coolest look of them all IMO.

Mines in my garage right now in Safari Mode and no doors haha it’s been like for over a week now.

Just ordered the Rugged Ridge Tube doors!

Got a great deal too at $795 shipped with mirrors.

Regular price for those with mirrors is $895-$900.

Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
There is an electrical outlet you should have plugged in on the latch side of the tailgate area.

The JL's have an auto latch lock mechanism on the soft tops for safety.

You are able to unlatch the soft top if left unplugged however you will damage the latch springs. I do not advise unlatching if unplugged.

The soft top is also grounded to the plug which helps in the removal of the side windows...without it plugged in the windows cause tons of friction while sliding them out and will give you static shocks and can blow your ess battery fuse.
Does the " King Con" moniker have anything to do with this post ...

Wranglerjlurubicon27

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon
Safari Mode is by far the coolest look of them all IMO.

Mines in my garage right now in Safari Mode and no doors haha it’s been like for over a week now.

Just ordered the Rugged Ridge Tube doors!

Got a great deal too at $795 shipped with mirrors.

Regular price for those with mirrors is $895-$900.
Where did you get these doors for 795 with mirrors shipped at? This is a great deal! Thanks in advance.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you get these doors for 795 with mirrors shipped at? This is a great deal! Thanks in advance.
Albeit traditionally I haven’t always been a fan of Quadratec, at least in the beginning, I will say on the last few items I have purchased they came through with unbeatable deals!

I was able to get my military discount on them. They are originally $859 shipped w/mirrors on sale. I called their 800 number and the guy worked with me on price, crazy good deal as you mentioned at $795 shipped w/ mirrors! I am now a converted Quadratec fan lol

brow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU

Went for a long ride in safari mode - it was super windy and enjoyed this better than sun rider mode (just cause of the wind), but I did find I was getting exhaust in cab every so often, especially when passing vehicles on single lane highway. Day warmed up later and put top down all the way, love it so much. Esp with my sun cover installed - I got an Alien one.

My day consisted of all hwy driving so I threw in some earplugs too, made it very enjoyable and actually made the music clearer without having to blast the tunes.
Sponsored