JL Delivery Checklist

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
Figured it may be a good idea to isolate a single thread to find information on what should be coming with your new JL, as I’m sure some folks have gotten shafted already and not received all the little extras upon delivery. Not everyone knows that info, so here’s what I have gathered thus far (feel free to chime in and I’ll edit if I’m missing items):

1. Two sets of keys
2. Jeep mini ratchet set/Torx (for hardtop/windshield/doors)
3. Lugnut key (for spare)
4. Freedom top storage bag (if equipped)
5. Carpet floor mats standard (but not if all season mats are equipped)
6. JL Wrangler Owners Manual/Warranty guide (may just be in your Jeep’s infotainment system only). Not 100%, but can be printed if requested directly through Jeep.
7. Jeep hitch receiver rubber insert (if trailer towing group is equipped)
8. Rubicon only: Fuel Filler door

Also, ensure you get registered for the “Jeep Wave Program” because your new JL will receive complimentary maintainence for a period of time.

What am I missing?
Looks like the tiedowns are missing

Sponsored

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
19B14FA1-330F-4982-BCD9-53D1FD74667C.jpeg
A77BB816-7E5A-42D2-B207-480EFEC0AB4A.jpeg
Any chance we can get @JeepCares to confirm this list and add anything too it if necessary?
Got everything including the manual (with a nice little nylon pouch). Also got one screw. It looks like an extra screw for the license plate, but not sure. Any thoughts? Anybody else get this? It was in with the tool pouch.

OP
OP
K9Jeeper

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
Looks like the tiedowns are missing
I had that on the list, and then was informed that it was not included with all wranglers. Sounded like it’s something you’ve gotta purchase.

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had that on the list, and then was informed that it was not included with all wranglers. Sounded like it’s something you’ve gotta purchase.
Seriously, that doesn’t make any sense why would they have a window that folds down and no way to secure it. I’ll see what I can find out

OP
OP
K9Jeeper

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
Seriously, that doesn’t make any sense why would they have a window that folds down and no way to secure it. I’ll see what I can find out
Agreed! Makes no sense, other than auto manufacturers are cheapskates

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19B14FA1-330F-4982-BCD9-53D1FD74667C.jpeg
A77BB816-7E5A-42D2-B207-480EFEC0AB4A.jpeg

Got everything including the manual (with a nice little nylon pouch). Also got one screw. It looks like an extra screw for the license plate, but not sure. Any thoughts? Anybody else get this? It was in with the tool pouch.
Does the tiedown straps come with vehicle for the front windshield?

Sponsored

Jeffinstl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I received a couple of straps with my Rubicon. Not sure if they’re for the soft top or windshield though.

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I received a couple of straps with my Rubicon. Not sure if they’re for the soft top or windshield though.
Where were the straps located when you got your Rubicon. Can you post a picture of them? I have not found any straps.

Edit: I have not opened the box with my soft top in it, so I’m thinking they’re the straps used when the top is in the sunrider position.

Jeffinstl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Where were the straps located when you got your Rubicon. Can you post a picture of them? I have not found any straps.

Edit: I have not opened the box with my soft top in it, so I’m thinking they’re the straps used when the top is in the sunrider position.
All of the items from the list were in a large back in the back. There’s also a funky rubber mat in there. Not sure what it’s for. Here’s a picture of the 4 straps I got (all in one small bag).
A0C5A482-53A2-4E57-B00E-9162874BBF76.jpeg

sjappers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, tacoma
All of the items from the list were in a large back in the back. There’s also a funky rubber mat in there. Not sure what it’s for. Here’s a picture of the 4 straps I got (all in one small bag).
what are these straps for? do you have a soft top and these have something to do with that? or are these the windshield tie downs?

BeeLDub

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys, 2019 Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Structural Engineer
what are these straps for? do you have a soft top and these have something to do with that? or are these the windshield tie downs?
Those are for the soft top. The 2 velcro straps on the right hold the top down when you flip open the sunrider portion. The 2 bungee straps on the left snap inside above the rear window so you can roll it up and you want it open but still attached to the top
Sponsored