JL Delivery Checklist

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
I was just being facetious... my 2 door is still in D status. Good that FCA has a quick fix coming for the UConnect issue being reported, though.
It’s mostly to adapt the current generation to the new wifi capable system. We were sprint 3g now it’s att 4g. It was in the system but until currently the WiFi wasn’t available even though it was listed in the system.
Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I was just being facetious... my 2 door is still in D status. Good that FCA has a quick fix coming for the UConnect issue being reported, though.
I was going to comment on how you had malfunctions on a Jeep tat hasn't been built yet...but I figured you were posing a frustrating (and probable) hypothetical.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Additionally, the lack of the off road pages is going to be fixed in a similar update. Real happy to here that one!
Thanks for keeping us updated. Will the update automatically run or do we have to go hunting for it?

Sponsored

txroamer

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler (sold to nephew), 2018 JLUR, 2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2018 Charger ScatPack 392, 2015 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Road Glide
Vehicle Showcase
3. Lugnut key (for spare)?

Does the spare come with a wheel lock? Must be something new since 2007. I've always had to buy the wheel locks separate.
yes, the spare has a wheel lock...

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR
Good lists! First know what you are supposed to get, then make sure you get it all! I eff'd up on my current JLU and didn't realize I didn't get the wheel lock key and the dealership says, 'You signed for it so you must have lost it.' Luckily thats fairly cheap aftermarket.

My #1 thing is... Do NOT put tire dressing on my Rubicon! That stuff is the worst when taking it on the trail...lol.

S207307

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Unlimited Sport S
Thanks for keeping us updated. Will the update automatically run or do we have to go hunting for it?
Apparently it is pushed over-the-air (OTA)...and a lot of folks are reporting the update has been causing some problems. I know mine had problems with the GPS always thinking it was in Toledo -- the joke is that my new Jeep just wants to go/be home!

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Apparently it is pushed over-the-air (OTA)...and a lot of folks are reporting the update has been causing some problems. I know mine had problems with the GPS always thinking it was in Toledo -- the joke is that my new Jeep just wants to go/be home!
:surprised::giggle::giggle::facepalm:

Sponsored

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Dawgfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83GMCS15, 2001 Honda Civic Coupe, 2008 Nissan Altima.
The Nav system in my JL if is is NE 44th ST says "Nebraska 44 TH Street" I turned the sound of.

maccabiNYC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S!!
Lol..that was funny to read (not at the people experiencing problems but at the writer and his attempt to make it funny). Sounds like there’s some real frustrations out there. I just hope everyone can hold out a little longer for the update to fix it...or at the very least to reverse it to the previous that actually worked.
Any idea if the problems exclusive to the Uconnect 8.4 inch screen (Sahara and Rubis) or is the problem all over?
Sponsored