First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Question.
Just heard from the dealer that my rubicon is at the train yard and should be at the dealer not long from now.

Is there anything specific I should ask the dealer to do to the vehicle before heading down there?

Besides asking them to NOT put a dealership sticker on, I really don’t want to drive back to them for anything that could have been handled before I drove away.

Thank you!
Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Tell them once it's backed off the truck to keep their grubby hands off of it :)

They'll do some prep and wash it for you and you'll be enjoying your new ride before you know it. Not really much to it other than making sure nobody is out driving it for no reason.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

There's a handy interactive checklist here: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ery-checklist-for-jeep-wrangler-jl-jlu.32049/

You put in your model/options, and it'll spit out a printable checklist that ensures you check all the various "stuff" you should, specific to your vehicle, as well as any tools you should bring with you. I plan to print this when I go to pick mine up in a few weeks (hopefully)
Sponsored