Sponsored

JL Delivery Checklist

next365

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon JLU XR
Just to close out my point, I called Jeep Wave and they told me to buy the Jack Spacer and they would reimburse me. So I bought the part, actually called an Extension Block, and Jeep sent me a check. $115 for a small piece of plastic. FYI, post #424 had the pictures and part number I was looking for.
Sponsored

musicforme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Rubicon X v6, Auto, Step-Assist Rock Rails
Thanks for this thread. I went through all 31 pages to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

I received a 2024 Rubicon X with the v6 and auto a couple days ago. I had it shipped from South Carolina to me in Phoenix, so first time I saw it was it being backed off the trailer in front of my house.

Confirmed I'm missing the jack spacer and it is on my build sheet. I just reached out to my sales guy in SC and will see what are next steps.

BenDiesel

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 jeep wrangler 2 door 6MT soft top
Occupation
rocket scientist
Clubs

Yes, l have done similar. Does take time to do and noise is generated.

I myself use wheel lock systems, where by every lugnut is splined. So, thief has to remove... fruck with 5 wheel locks per wheel. He/she will at least have to work for my wheels.
so i know this is a old post but i got a story.
i had a 2003 ram Cummins that had the spline nuts. i took it to my shop to have the heater core replaced. it sat out in front for a couple days. the night before they were to work on it some one tried to steal my wheels. lol i took them like 5 or 6 hours to get 3 wheels completely off and they were down to the last 2 nuts on the 4th wheel before giving up. wound up getting more from insurance then what i paid for them lol.

JLfromCA

First Name
JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! 2 Door Rubicon/2024 Sarge Green 392
Jack spacer missing, we checked several others on the lot and all missing. Took delivery and got a due bill. Still waiting.

Halxen

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Jack spacer missing, we checked several others on the lot and all missing. Took delivery and got a due bill. Still waiting.
I was wondering about this as well as it is not listed in the standard equipment for the Rubicon X; however, it is still listed on the XR package for the Rubicon so it should be at least included there. It looks like it is supposed to be included for the Rubicon X with 35" tires but has been missing.

When you say you've "got a due bill" are you meaning you've ordered one from Mopar and are waiting on reimbursement like next365 noted?

JLfromCA

First Name
JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! 2 Door Rubicon/2024 Sarge Green 392
I was wondering about this as well as it is not listed in the standard equipment for the Rubicon X; however, it is still listed on the XR package for the Rubicon so it should be at least included there. It looks like it is supposed to be included for the Rubicon X with 35" tires but has been missing.

When you say you've "got a due bill" are you meaning you've ordered one from Mopar and are waiting on reimbursement like next365 noted?
A due bill is a piece of paper you get from the dealer when purchasing if they owe you something or something needs to be fixed after delivery. Normally you sign it saying they owe you nothing and everything is ok with the vehicle. You sign and get a copy of the paper either way.
Sponsored