Results are only viewable after voting.

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wrangler 2dr
It’s bad enough when I accidentally wave to a Moab (no lockers), but this truck Jeep hack thing? Absolutely not. How dare you even suggest it?

Sometimes I confuse 4-doors with the real Jeeps, 2-doors, and wave and feel terrible for letting the driver think they’re part of the club. They’re not. Man I hate everything that’s similar to what I drive.
2BC532C9-9E8D-43D8-827F-8849CA35A532.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stormin’ Moorman

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Should we wave at the gladiator yahoos?

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
I have yet to see one on the road, I've just seen 2 at dealerships. But I suppose it's OK, chances are I'll wave before I realize it's a Gladiator and not a Wrangler anyway.

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
But I suppose it's OK, chances are I'll wave before I realize it's a Gladiator and not a Wrangler anyway.
Exactly my thought. I'm still not waving at the other assorted Jeeps though.

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I think they deserve a test run. I’ll wave for a while and if they don’t return it, to hell with em.

StammesOpfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n 2.0 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not going to start checking all JL's to see if they have extra stuff hiding behind them (a truck bed) so the JT's get a wave and they better learn to return it cause I am going to be mad if everyone stops waving at JL's over it.

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not going to start checking all JL's to see if they have extra stuff hiding behind them (a truck bed) so the JT's get a wave and they better learn to return it cause I am going to be mad if everyone stops waving at JL's over it.
Yeah I got frustrated and gave up. Pretty easy to tell though right away while driving. The last one the dude looked right at me and did nothing. I’m like WTF. Old farts.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I am certainly no authority on the subject but I think I will wave at them. I just see the Gladiator as different model of Wrangler. Would you wave a a scrambler?
I would wave at a scrambler, yes.

Gladiators have to earn it.

Boots.

I’m 0 for 2 on wave backs so far, bastards!

Truck people just don’t get it.

MrEMan1287

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sahara 2.0t
I can't wait to get my jeep so I can start waving at everyone! OK, I want it to be here already (waiting on factory order) because I want a badass jeep, but I want to wave at every jeep I see too! I've almost waved at jeeps while driving my car cause I'm just thinking about it. So I don't care what kind of jeep it is. I'll wave. If they don't wave back, whatever.

JeepTime

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I’ll wave to them, it’s a pickup wrangler basically! Jeep wave, not Wrangler wave!

I live in a beach town full of Jeeps, yet somehow have not seen a Gladiator on the road yet, seen it at the dealer and Jeep Beach but not out in the wild

Rebacon

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
I can't wait to get my jeep so I can start waving at everyone! OK, I want it to be here already (waiting on factory order) because I want a badass jeep, but I want to wave at every jeep I see too! I've almost waved at jeeps while driving my car cause I'm just thinking about it. So I don't care what kind of jeep it is. I'll wave. If they don't wave back, whatever.

Haha I made the mistake of waving ata few Jeeps driving my Ram last weekend. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

#awkward
Sponsored