First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Really here in SoCal it’s Tacomas and Rangers that are slapped with bed racks and RTT. Oh yeah and tons of Rotopax and recovery boards.

I bought an off road trailer because I hated driving around with all that equipment on the Jeep.

I guess to each their own.

EC32A7D8-B33F-425A-A984-CA3160FDC44C.jpeg

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
@andwew Uh, your wife’s not intimate because you made 2 comments about attracting dudes. Just saying. :CWL:

Last edited:

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
I was almost a 4Runner guy... they wouldn't release the 6th gen and I cannot afford the gas on that thing so I bought a JLUR.

Carolina Jeeper

First Name
Rollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Electronics Technician at R. J. Reynolds
I can't associate with the feeling that's expressed by the OP. Sure it's cool to be out driving and get waves from fellow jeepers, but that's not what keeps me stoked. Driving my Jeep to places that's only accessible by off road capable vehicles. Knowing it's not a just another car and its a name thats goes back 80 years. Having fun personalising it and upgrading in the process.

So, why would anyone actually care to waste a minute of time wondering why you aren't getting some nod of approval by some random people? Obviously there is something out of place in your perception about owning a Jeep.

Sponsored

smokeythecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport 2-door, 2019 Mini Cooper S
I hear that putting a big red Hi-Lift jack in the exact center of your hood will get you some double takes from those 4Runner guys.
I saw a Jeep the other day that had a Hi-Lift conspicuously mounted. But it looked like it was sporting the factory plastic bumpers and it had no rock rails. So, no place to use the jack, basically.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Sounds more like you have a roommate than a wife. I never understood that. I also have to question if the OP actually owns a Jeep Wrangler. Sounds more like an owner of a use Renegade.

I suggest buying an axe, now hear me out, growing a beard, buying a couple flannel button up shirts, get a load of un split wood delivered to the house, then have the wife bring out a cold beer while splitting wood in with his shirt un buttoned with his beard blowing in a gentle breeze with the Jeep playing music in the background. If this doesn't work. He will at least feel better from the exercise and have some split wood.

Note, I am no expert.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
I saw a Jeep the other day that had a Hi-Lift conspicuously mounted. But it looked like it was sporting the factory plastic bumpers and it had no rock rails. So, no place to use the jack, basically.
Don't forget the shiny RTT that will forever remain inside its cover.
BROVERLAND POINTS BRO!
I can say that because my buddy said it's ok. He was in a Toyota Overlanding Group before he moved and they used to make fun of those guys all the time. The Core group had build 4R, Tacos, and Tundra and would get out pretty frequently.

Also: OP, I have a Rubi w/ 37" tires and those DEFINITELY didn't get me laid. In fact, it had the opposite effect: my wife was not happy. But, I was anticipating that so I made sure to make up for it.

Sponsored

Chile1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2016 BMW X5M
Occupation
Biotech Sales Management
Vehicle Showcase
OP....seems like a first world problem to me:jk:

roaniecowpony

Threads