Jeep Ducking (Duck Duck Jeep)

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
I know I know, I'm part of the problem. But I'm not necessarily going to keep this in the Jeep, it will be in my garage or maybe even my bedside table. But you know I had to get it, I mean look at it...

IMG_20230723_121901654.jpg
i have one from NYC that my son saw, done up like the statue of Liberty.....
Sponsored

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
I had a unique ducking experience this past week down in Emerald Isle. Was in my jeep, which being Punkin orange usually grabs kids attention, was pulling out of a parking spot, and this little boy was looking at my jeep, and then i saw him point at the ducks. Being that I had several on the dash, i handed one to my mom to give to the little guy. What i didnt realize was that it was a family with 3 kids. So after the first one got his, the second one pipes up, so of course give him one, then here comes the 3rd little guy. The parents thanked us several times, the kids thanked us, and i drove off laughing and smiling after having made their day.

1Evil55

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport
To the lady in the bikini JLU on 355 last week, thank you for trying to duck me in traffic. I think you threw 2 in an attempt to get one into my window. Although you missed the target I appreciate the effort.

Johnson1070

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys 3.6, 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Service Coordinator
To the lady in the bikini JLU on 355 last week, thank you for trying to duck me in traffic. I think you threw 2 in an attempt to get one into my window. Although you missed the target I appreciate the effort.
People really chuck them to and from moving vehicles???

Sponsored

Vito92

First Name
Isaiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JL 2Door Willys
Reading through this thread has been hilarious. I was duck neutral until I got ducked this past weekend and my daughters were THRILLED. Now I've ordered a 50 pack and will start doing it all over town. Initial thought was to spread smiles and now I'm even more excited to upset you dorks that are outraged about it. Win/win, as far as I'm concerned.

same just ordered some lmao

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I am truly a generous person but no way am I paying $28 for little rubber ducks dressed up for Halloween. 🤣
I don't pay for ducks either. I just park in a parking lot and somebody puts ducks on my Jeep. Then I regift them.