OP
OP
AdamB

AdamB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Sahara 4Xe (2024)
You know what makes Jeep culture cool is that it brings people that may otherwise not come together together to chat and share their experiences. And even better is that we don’t try to tear anyone down when they post some mundane thing they just thought was funny... oh no wait. This IS what’s happening here.
Thanks. I’ll unfollow this thread so y’all can have it.
Sponsored

Bumblb

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport S
I don’t know when or how this whole Jeep waving thing started, although there is probably a reddit post about it, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t wave to anyone from my CJ-2A Jeep in 1970.
We did often stop and talk to them though... when we saw them fixing something on the side of the road.

Mikefly562

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU in Granite Crystal Metallic
Like a good Jeep owner I’m waving to oncoming Jeep brethren as I head down the road this morning.. none of whom were waving back... thinking to myself “normally there is a much better response around my neighborhood” ...

The. I realize, I’m driving the Wifes’ Mercedes today!!! Doh!! :headbang::CWL:

oncoming traffic much have thought I was nuts!!
Hahaha...that's happened to me too, when I'm on a business trip and driving a rental car. I had a Nissan rogue rental car, and none of the jeep drivers waved me back. I've had drivers wave at me before in non-Jeeps, and I assume that they forgot that they were not in their Jeep, so I'd wave back anyways.

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
I get looks like I'm freakin' nuts when I wave at jeeps & realize I"m in my work truck (Dump truck & trailer, 80 feet long)
Sponsored