conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Pharmacy Product Implementation Manager
Heard of the Jeep Wave, seen the Jeep Wave, and abide by the Jeep Wave.

That being said, I’ve been seeing a lot of these rubber ducks popping up on Jeeps in my area (North Carolina). Can someone explain this whole “duck duck Jeep” or “Jeep Ducking” thing?

Advertisement

DaltonGang

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Just not getting it.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
Thank you for posting this. I found one of these ducks with the words pandemic scribbled on it, placed in between my handle last week.

Contrary to the mission goal, I was left very annoyed, wondering who had committed criminal mischief and what were they trying to solicit?

Forcing rubber ducks on people’s vehicles is a really bad idea. This behavior is very asinine and shows that anyone who acts on it is intellectually stupid, doesn’t fully think things thru, makes poor decisions and motivates others to do so. They’re morons in the finest sense of the word.

If you come across these morons, let them know to not touch my Jeep. Thank you.

Last edited:

JP29

First Name
Zach
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
Thank you for posting this. I found one of these ducks with the words pandemic scribbled on it, placed in between my handle last week.

Contrary to the mission goal, I was left very annoyed, wondering who had committed criminal mischief and what were they trying to solicit?

Forcing rubber ducks on people’s vehicles is a really bad idea. This behavior is very asinine and shows that anyone who acts on it is intellectually stupid, mentally handicapped, doesn’t fully think things thru, makes poor decisions and motivates others to do so. They’re morons in the finest sense of the word.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

BigGreen

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport

Forcing rubber ducks on people’s vehicles is a really bad idea. This behavior is very asinine and shows that anyone who acts on it is intellectually stupid, mentally handicapped, doesn’t fully think things thru, makes poor decisions and motivates others to do so. They’re morons in the finest sense of the word.

1595517669135.jpeg

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Perhaps JK owners are jealous that their Jeeps don’t have many Easter eggs...?

They can have mine.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Oh come on Kevin! Tell us how you really feel. ;)

Later,
Johnny

TEXGOAT

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
The ducks are known to emanate from a Time Portal somewhere outside of Grand Cane, Louisiana. Authorities cannot locate it, but experts believe it was left open accidentally in the distant past by Ancient Alien visitors who were probably seeking to visit Jurassic Park. There are a number of theories that attempt to explain why the Ancient Aliens are moving the ducks through Time, but no consensus has been reached. It remains a mystery as to why North Carolina is being targeted, but some scholars suggest that the Raleigh area may have once been an Ancient Alien mothership base or perhaps even an Ancient Alien landfill. Experts are warning the public not to approach the ducks and to wear a mask at all times in areas where ducks have been spotted. There are credible reports from Anicent Mariners that huge flotillas of these possibly toxic alien ducks have been seen floating in our at-risk ocean currents, which is even scarier than scary clowns popping out of the woods!

jakebrake

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler rubicon recon
it's similar to "The Jeep Mafia" where they are placing a Koozie on your Jeep then sharing over social media. http://www.thejeepmafia.com/
Not sure what I think of the idea of someone slapping A koozie on our vehicle, however, I do totally agree with them on the March for the 22.

Fusilli Jerry

First Name
Pete
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (2.0T, 8spd)

"Playful" people like that annoy the shit out of me. If you want to do that stuff with your friends, have at it, not a ducking peep from me.

But don't get familiar with me. Or my Jeep.

Advertisement

Advertisement