Jeep dogs in quarantine.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Neither can mine... Oh and she's a boozer.

IMG956124.jpg

IMG_20180408_092049_01.jpg
I know several people who own / owned Aussies. 2 totally different owners named them Einstein. I thought it was a coincidence until I met the dogs and realized how fitting a name it was. Aussies are smarter then some people. I am surprised she's not bar tending! lol.

Sponsored

Frezski

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2013 F250, 2016 Accord, 2016 Yami R1M
Occupation
Slave to the Trade
Vehicle Showcase
I know several people who own / owned Aussies. 2 totally different owners named them Einstein. I thought it was a coincidence until I met the dogs and realized how fitting a name it was. Aussies are smarter then some people. I am surprised she's not bar tending! lol.
They're definitely smart dogs that's for sure. Shes good though overall being 5 now. She still needs her hour of power at the park playing fetch. But she's a clever monster when she wants to be. Always comes to trick you at the table like its a greeting, but really shes using you to shop on what is on it and if its edible. Her problem solving skills are sharp. The down side is which I hear is common on the working breeds is shes is very voice tone sensitive. She is not my first one though. Very loving and loyal dogs. I have had her since shes a pup and she will not leave my side. Even when I sleep and others are home, she will stay in the room on her volition.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
She was.
Laid off now.