Sponsored

Jeep dogs in quarantine.

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
43E67918-060F-411E-9DE1-785CD180BFD0.jpeg
Doesn’t quite grasp that whole stay off the furniture thing...
When my Aussie, Sage, isnt out there being the friendly bully, ( loves to brawl with other dogs ) she takes over the couch ! And ,yeah, she is a smart sonofabitch, no pun intended !
IMG_1223.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
When my Aussie, Sage, isnt out there being the friendly bully, she takes over the couch ! And ,yeah, she is a smart sonofabitch, no pun intended !
IMG_1223.jpg
I can honestly say I have never met a dumb Aussie. And I have met quite a few Wiggle Butts, both full size and mini. Great dogs if you have the time and resources to support their activity level. But all you folks that own them all ready know that!

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
The energy level is beyond belief !
I live in the City. The energy level is the only thing keeping me from having one. It was the way nature and the breed intended. Can't have a lazy ass dog standing around watching sheep and not herding them! lol!

I was in Iceland and spoke with a farmer who had several Aussies to help gather the sheep. I asked about the energy level. I asked if they ever get tired out? He said NEVER! lol. He also had a couple of Rough Collies like Lassie. He said smart and hard working but nothing like a Aussie as far as intelligence and energy. Not nearly as agile and robust either.

Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
I live in the City. The energy level is the only thing keeping me from having one. It was the way nature and the breed intended. Can't have a lazy ass dog standing around watching sheep and not herding them! lol!

I was in Iceland and spoke with a farmer who had several Aussies to help gather the sheep. I asked about the energy level. I asked if they ever get tired out? He said NEVER! lol. He also had a couple of Rough Collies like Lassie. He said smart and hard working but nothing like a Aussie as far as intelligence and energy. Not nearly as agile and robust either.
Its amazing , I simply cant wear her out. She is a frisbee freak. I can launch a frisbee and she takes off after it and catches it in flight. She will do this all day ! I guess they were meant to herd from dawn to dusk. Her disposition is not to be believed , she simply doesnt anger. All i need is to slip her a sedative now and then so I can get some rest !:facepalm:

Last edited:

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
84E973A2-A7FA-4B6C-80DD-4EB439684C3F.jpeg
Crew will be 2 this month. Chocolate “chunk” lab
Well well well... I fellow TJ forum member who has come over to the dark side ;)

Sponsored

mazakari

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon VW T5 Custom Camper 1971 Glastron V143
This is Orla, our Golden Retriever. She’s missing runs out in the Jeep and hates the fact she can’t get down to the beach at the moment.
She’s also a crew member on our boat and with the boating season now started, being stuck at home is a double hit !!!

C398E2BC-6E11-4897-9BF9-B297A5E0A6B4.jpeg

29F61613-200C-4A01-AA42-2A1D5F7B1FA6.jpeg