Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Cares 1635282148471

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Anyone know how to contact Jeep Cares?
@Dale62

Regardess of what anyone here spews, the best move is to CALL the Dedicated FCA Customer Care # and not message Jeep Cares through the forum..

1-800-992-1997 takes the caller to FCA Customer CARE where you can select Roadside Assistance plus a variety of other options to include Warranty assistance, UConnect help and more.. This number allows the caller to not only talk to a Rep to get Roadside Assistance, but also to talk to a Rep to work out an agreement that the vehicle not go to the closest Jeep dealership... You can also complain about an issue.... ask ? and more...

1-800-521-2779 takes the caller directly to reps in regard to just Roadside Assistance.. The Rep just schedules a tow vehicle for you.. Sure, that Rep can probably transfer you to FCA Customer Care..

FCA also has this number:
Dedicated Jeep Customer Assistance: Ph. 1-866-362-2146 which takes you directly to a "Jeep Advisor". An advisor that will properly open a case for you with FCA.

In closing, all the numbers mentioned above could be used.... I more often then not, say call the 1-800-992-1997 number because it covers all bases so to speak and not just getting you a flatbed truck for transport of your disabled vehicle.

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
@JeepCares usually works.

I've been hitting them up on here and 4xeforums.com quite a bit lately.

Ol Kate been on it like blue bonnet!

Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Anyone know how to contact Jeep Cares?
Typically @JeepCares may get some attention, or you can DM them directly.
@JeepCares usually works.

I've been hitting them up on here and 4xeforums.com quite a bit lately.

Ol Kate been on it like blue bonnet!
Thanks for tagging me here everyone!

Hi, Dale62. How can I help? Feel free to send me a private message with details to get started.

Kate
Jeep Cares

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase

Hi, Dale62. How can I help? Feel free to send me a private message with details to get started.

Kate
Jeep Cares
For the record, the IM/PM'ing, I believe, is to keep the forum clear.

OP
OP
Dale62

Dale62

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR

Kate
Jeep Cares
Kate, I have a case open. 80911112 my new Rubicon is at Leeā€™s summit Jeep. They had not even looked at it yesterday. I know everyoneā€™s backed up but this is a new Jeep that totally died on my in the middle of no where. Iā€™d like to know what is going on.

Kate
Jeep Cares
how do I send you a private message? I donā€™t see the option?

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
@Dale62

Regardess of what anyone here spews, the best move is to CALL the Dedicated FCA Customer Care # and not message Jeep Cares through the forum..

1-800-992-1997 takes the caller to FCA Customer CARE where you can select Roadside Assistance plus a variety of other options to include Warranty assistance, UConnect help and more.. This number allows the caller to not only talk to a Rep to get Roadside Assistance, but also to talk to a Rep to work out an agreement that the vehicle not go to the closest Jeep dealership... You can also complain about an issue.... ask ? and more...

1-800-521-2779 takes the caller directly to reps in regard to just Roadside Assistance.. The Rep just schedules a tow vehicle for you.. Sure, that Rep can probably transfer you to FCA Customer Care..

FCA also has this number:
Dedicated Jeep Customer Assistance: Ph. 1-866-362-2146 which takes you directly to a "Jeep Advisor". An advisor that will properly open a case for you with FCA.

In closing, all the numbers mentioned above could be used.... I more often then not, say call the 1-800-992-1997 number because it covers all bases so to speak and not just getting you a flatbed truck for transport of your disabled vehicle.
This, do not waist your time with JeepCares here. It's nothing more than a formality and very frustrating.

You can also communicate with them via email: [email protected]

Just click someoneā€™s user name and hit start conversation. You can then access it anytime for replies in the top right corner that looks like an envelope next to the notification bell. I strongly advise contacting directly as mentioned above and avoid being frustrated by ā€œKateā€ who wonā€™t do anything useful.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Kate, I have a case open. 80911112 my new Rubicon is at Leeā€™s summit Jeep. They had not even looked at it yesterday. I know everyoneā€™s backed up but this is a new Jeep that totally died on my in the middle of no where. Iā€™d like to know what is going on.

Hi. To send a private message follow these directions:

"To start a conversation, click our username then select the ā€˜start a conversationā€™ button. We are staffed M-F 7:30am-5:30pm EST. "

Once there, we can dig into your case further.

Kate
Jeep Cares

This, do not waist your time with JeepCares here. It's nothing more than a formality and very frustrating.

You can also communicate with them via email: [email protected]

Just click someoneā€™s user name and hit start conversation. You can then access it anytime for replies in the top right corner that looks like an envelope next to the notification bell. I strongly advise contacting directly as mentioned above and avoid being frustrated by ā€œKateā€ who wonā€™t do anything useful.
I am sorry to hear these sentiments, SH556JL. Are you experiencing concerns as well? Although I can never guarantee any certain outcome, I work hard to ensure that I review every option for assistance for customers. If you have an issue you would like to discuss, I am in private message.

Kate
Jeep Cares

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
I am sorry to hear these sentiments, SH556JL. Are you experiencing concerns as well? Although I can never guarantee any certain outcome, I work hard to ensure that I review every option for assistance for customers. If you have an issue you would like to discuss, I am in private message.

Kate
Jeep Cares
I wouldn't call it working hard when you tell someone to go to another dealer and reach back out if further assistance is needed. While you had admittedly never reached out to the original dealer or open a case... One email to the above address I posted and a phone call later a case was opened where a case manager reached out to the dealer confirming my suspicions.

I wouldn't call that working hard and doing nothing, does guarantee a certain outcome not favorable to the customer.

This isn't just my sentiment, apparently a common experience some other members had with "Kate"... My advice, call or email Jeep Cares directly and not through the forum.
Sponsored