Sponsored

Jeep Cares

Paulguy100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Are there any success stories where Jeep really cared? I just read all the negative where nothing gets accomplished.
Sponsored

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
Yes. I have had JeepCares step in and help out with a couple issues. Fortunately I haven't had any major issues but they have been a good resource on helping my dealer provide better service; with parts shipment for needed repairs as an example.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
where Jeep really cared?
I’m going to serenade you by borderline plagiarizing and then singing a song that will rebuild your trust and respect in JeepCares and restore back your faith in @JeepCares
Jeep cares, if don't nobody else care
And uh, I know they like to beat ya down a lot
When you come around this site posters clown a lot,
But please don't cry, dry your eyes, never let up
Forgive but don't forget, girl keep your head up
There. That’s the end of the song. Feel better now? Now go out there and hug your Jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Cares 1619397771477

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
my experience is mostly negative.

they’re basically just good for approving loaner vehicles and expediting part shipments.

if the dealer is shit at diagnosing an issue, Jeep Cares can’t do anything about it.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Are there any success stories where Jeep really cared? I just read all the negative where nothing gets accomplished.
Yes. First, they were instrumental in getting the off-road pages for early 2018 Rubicon owners after they were delivered without this feature on the 8.4 Uconnect. Jeep even went so far as to say they were not going to release it until late 2018 models and were not going to make it available even on an update for the early adopters. We all felt very much cheated, as Jeep advertised this feature in brochures and marketing materials. @JeepCares jumped right in and fought for quite some time to rectify this. Eventually, we got it. They particularly helped me because mine would not (and still does not) accept over the air updates. So they helped me navigate the FCA/Uconnect bureaucracy and got it done.

They have also given us more detailed information than FCA or NHTSA on the new clutch recall and how the reprogram works.

Most recently, after Jeep rejected my warranty claim on my 8.4 screen delamination because I reported it to the dealer after the 3/36 bumper to bumper coverage expired. The dealer appealed to a regional rep, who rejected it again. @JeepCares jumped in and the decision was overridden. They followed up multiple times to get the radio ordered. I'm now waiting and it will arrive sometime in May. They follow up with me every week with updates, both by phone and by email.

I've seen other instances of them helping folks around here, as well. They helped me with something else, but at this time I can't remember what it was. I don't think it was major, but they were helpful.

So they are batting a thousand for me, at this point. I could not be happier with them.
Sponsored