First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Getting back to the angry grill @X99104 ..
Just wait till she makes me mad... im going to put eyelashes on it. Those giant black with pink glitter tipped eyelashes. That'll tick her off... and make me laugh.

Anyhoo.... any movie recc's?
So far ive done, what abt monday, live by night, iron man 1, 2, and 3. Im thinking maybe the capt America's next... or some doris day flicks.
Im surviving on fried rice with lobster and chicken (didja know lobster was a staple prison food bc it was undesired and cheap), and my goto sick snack of cheezeit with onion and chives cream cheese (great for nausea from this covid cocktail im taking).
But some gas station food sounds delish! Bacon cheeseburger... if only i had some of @NewJLU2019 's peppers to put on it! Guess i will settle for a wawa buffalo sauced burger. Now some good venison and buffalo jerky would hit the spot, too.
I will stop bothering yall with my ramblings and go back to lurking on quadratec....

ricku

Threads
Reaction score
Just wait till she makes me mad... im going to put eyelashes on it. Those giant black with pink glitter tipped eyelashes. That'll tick her off... and make me laugh.

So far ive done, what abt monday, live by night, iron man 1, 2, and 3. Im thinking maybe the capt America's next... or some doris day flicks.
Im surviving on fried rice with lobster and chicken (didja know lobster was a staple prison food bc it was undesired and cheap), and my goto sick snack of cheezeit with onion and chives cream cheese (great for nausea from this covid cocktail im taking).
But some gas station food sounds delish! Bacon cheeseburger... if only i had some of @NewJLU2019 's peppers to put on it! Guess i will settle for a wawa buffalo sauced burger. Now some good venison and buffalo jerky would hit the spot, too.
I will stop bothering yall with my ramblings and go back to lurking on quadratec....
Don't leave us , girl !!!!!

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
Here is an initial try at a switch panel to replace the unit for the window switches. Switches would be round. They could be marine grade so getting wet would not be an issue. The only thing I have to figure out is the rear windo lock button. The large piece that protrudes is the top and goes in there is a screw hole. I,did it in blue as I have t9 tweet prior to making black. Used PLA. Might try ABS. Next time.
Jeep Wrangler JL It started with jjirish's nails... 4F83AB09-149C-438C-898E-425073D928F7
Jeep Wrangler JL It started with jjirish's nails... EF5DECCD-00C6-48FE-81C6-166DB4A52DED
Jeep Wrangler JL It started with jjirish's nails... EA1C689C-B9A3-4788-9A5E-44C2751F7672

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

How bout these for you.
Jeep Wrangler JL It started with jjirish's nails... 1635173397627

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE

This makes me hungry. I recommend all of the Marvel series on Disney if you haven't seen them yet and every Doris Day movie!

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Movies:

comedy- Space Balls
action- Big Trouble in Little China
sci-fi- Bladerunner 2049
fantasy- the LOTR trilogy
horror- The Exorcist III

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
You did not compare an angry grill to a butt spare cover.... all i can picture is a huge peach on the spare... arent you a georgia man? Maybe you got georgia peaches on your mind...
Pick your fruit..
Jeep Wrangler JL It started with jjirish's nails... Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 11.37.22 AM
Jeep Wrangler JL It started with jjirish's nails... Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 11.49.47 AM
Jeep Wrangler JL It started with jjirish's nails... Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 11.38.03 AM

Last edited:

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Figure this will get me banned (again) but you can’t go wrong with Blazing Saddles if you’re in need of a laugh.
Only of your over 35-40. Younger and it makes people fidget in their seats and feel uncomfortable. Can’t even laugh at it. True satire is a lost art. There is so much more going on with this movie, and other Mel Brooks movies, that few would ever get or understand.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
All in The Family’s Archie Bunker was satirizing the average working class white male. It’s the first TV show that made the head of the household, bread winner look like an idiot. Many followed after. I never truely found the humor in it. To expand further on it gets into the political realm, so I’ll stop now.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.