Is your 2dr a two seater?

Did you remove the second row of seats from your JL

• Total voters

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door Sport S, 2021 Gladiator 80th
My dad had a 1965 Chevy C10 pickup. He would throw my sister and me back there,ride out to the corn fields , and she and I would bounce around like a couple of BB'S in a box car! I wouldnt hesitate to throw a beach chair in the back , I just have fun creating controversy. Its all good. Hows the fishing in Cooks Bayou? Snook-Redfish ?
Btw , our 4 door is a 2 seater so its really easy to throw a needed beach chair back there !
IMG_0684.JPG
We don't get Snook up this way.
Redfish & Trout fishing typiclay is good.

Haven't been out much, just got my dock rebuilt & boat back in the water last weekend.

20190817_114618.jpg
Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
We don't get Snook up this way.
Redfish & Trout fishing typiclay is good.

Haven't been out much, just got my dock rebuilt & boat back in the water last weekend.

20190817_114618.jpg
Looks fantastic !

At Risk Ute

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
milehightrails.com
Vehicle(s)
‘94 YJ, ‘21 JLR, ‘22 JLUR XR, ‘23 392 XR
Occupation
Retired Navy
Bought the Xmas Tree bag and am taking the rear seat out tonight. How much would you reckon the latter weighs?

flipboltz

First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
i was looking at the new Diabolical security cover and noted it requires the second row removed. Made me wonder what percentage took that row out - I removed mine before the engine had cooled down from the first ride home from the dealership.
I am a big fan that the seat belts aren't attached to the floor back floor anymore as they were in the TJ. Love the JL with the backseat out.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual

Sponsored

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
i was looking at the new Diabolical security cover and noted it requires the second row removed. Made me wonder what percentage took that row out - I removed mine before the engine had cooled down from the first ride home from the dealership.
Same here. I had the seat out in my YJ. And now that I have dogs, I knew that was the first thing I was going to do. The rear seat is sitting in a corner in my bedroom, so it'll likely never go back in.

Second thing I did was put on Raingler nets and BedTred. So the stock carpet is also sitting in a box in my bedroom.

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
At least you don't have to cut your plywood in half to haul it :)
That's what the, um, sport bars are for. A little of that string home depot gives you tied with a good knot and you should be able to haul a few 4x8 sheets up there. Right? ;-)

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
That's what the, um, sport bars are for. A little of that string home depot gives you tied with a good knot and you should be able to haul a few 4x8 sheets up there. Right? ;-)
Probably could go that route but I'll save my gamblin' for the Poker tables :)
And I've got my long bed tired old Toyota for lumber duty :)

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Probably could go that route but I'll save my gamblin' for the Poker tables :)
And I've got my long bed tired old Toyota for lumber duty :)
Dont we all have that old pickup standing by? Mine's a '97 Ram 1500 4x4 standard bed. Rusted, dented, dirt that napalm couldnt remove...got a 5.9 L, shod with KO2s....could drag Godzilla out of a mudhole. Wife wont let me park it in the driveway. 250,000 miles, runs like a champ.

Last edited:

cosmokenney

First Name
Cosmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR (2-door)
Dont we all have that old pickup standing by? Mine's a '97 Ram 1500 4x4 standard bed. Rusted, dented, dirt that napalm couldnt remove...got a 5.9 L, could drag Godzilla out of a mudhole. Wife wont let me park it in the driveway. 250,000 miles, runs like a champ.
2008 Nissan Frontier with a 2" lift and Discoverer ATPs. Though I can't really say it's on standby anymore since my 19 y/o son has taken it over. Still runs great. Only "major" thing I've had to do to it was the U-joints. The rears had no bearings left and the bearing caps had fallen out. Son never told me anything was wrong. Then I had to take it to home depot one day and and turned around after about a hundred yards. Was lurching and making a huge racket. Son helped me change the u-joints that same day.