Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Updated 2022 Model JL & JLU Pricing Spreadsheet

Add an X to the far left column for the options you want, and the spreadsheet automatically calculates the total MSRP, FWP(Factory Wholesale Price aka "Invoice"), and the price after discount below invoice. Note that there is no logic preventing selection incompatible options, ex: dual top and Sky One Touch Top.

As always, if you find errors, please let me know.
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Gorilla Glass and Rock-Trac are available for 2022. Gorilla went up in 2022 from 2021.

Xtreme Recon is available for 4-door Unlimited Willys.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Gorilla Glass and Rock-Trac are available for 2022. Gorilla went up in 2022 from 2021.

Xtreme Recon is available for 4-door Unlimited Willys.
Thanks for reviewing this, Viper88. I posted the spreadsheet for 2Door only.

The Gorilla glass changed the listing definition; it's now under "WINDSHIELD WITH CORNING GORILLA GLASS" and more than doubled in price from 86 to 176.

The RockTrac Full Time transfer case has been available in the JL Rubi, but now there is a Full Time Select Trac transfer case listed for the Sport, too. I missed that in my summary list.

I didn't see the Xtreme Recon listed for the JL, but I included the 4.88 gears on the Rubicon. Sadly, those are not listed for the Sport.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for reviewing this, Viper88. I posted the spreadsheet for 2Door only.

The Gorilla glass changed the listing definition; it's now under "WINDSHIELD WITH CORNING GORILLA GLASS" and more than doubled in price from 86 to 176.

The RockTrac Full Time transfer case has been available in the JL Rubi, but now there is a Full Time Select Trac transfer case listed for the Sport, too. I missed that in my summary list.

I didn't see the Xtreme Recon listed for the JL, but I included the 4.88 gears on the Rubicon. Sadly, those are not listed for the Sport.
I did not realize your spread sheet was for 2-doors only. I have Apple and I could not open your spreadsheet for some reason? The 2-door is the only model I am interested in. It sucks the 2-door does not get the other options and engine choices like the 4-door Unlimited.

The 2022 2-door guide shows Proximity Door Locks for the Willys but you have to order the Dual Door Group to get them. That will probably change once the shortages are better under control.

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I have Apple and I could not open your spreadsheet for some reason?
That's strange. I saved it in an old *.xls format for compatibility reasons, but created it using OpenOffice.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's strange. I saved it in an old *.xls format for compatibility reasons, but created it using OpenOffice.
Maybe something on my end? I did update everything a few days ago though?

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I updated the first post with the spreadsheet for 2022 JLU's and added a list of differences I noticed comparing the Aug price list to the current, model year 2022, Oct price list.

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
Looks like all the tabs in the JLU workbook still have 2021 options and pricing.

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
Really appreciate this new spreadsheet but is there a 4-dr version? Thanks so much for doing this!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Really appreciate this new spreadsheet but is there a 4-dr version? Thanks so much for doing this!
Wow. I'm running into all sorts of issues with the 4 door file.
I just re-attached it to the first post.
No issues from here on out, hopefully.

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Updated JL & JLU Price Lists added to first post.

Changes from previous month:

Nov JLU Changes
Silver Zynith now available
Tuscadero increased 150
MOPAR All-Weather Floor Mats increased 5
MOPAR Diesel GRAPHIC increased 245
SKY ONE TOUCH Increased 50

SPORT
Black 3-piece HARD Top increased 100
Corning Gorilla Glass increased 100

SAHARA
3.6L W/ESS ONLY available with 6-SPD Manual
Black 3-piece HARD Top increased 100
Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top increased 100
Trailer Tow Group increased 50

RUBICON
Diesel transmission decreased 1000

Nov JL Changes

3.6L w/ESS no longer available with 8-SPD Auto
Silver Zynith now available
Tuscadero increased 150
MOPAR All-Weather Floor Mats increased 5
MOPAR Leather Seat Covers no longer available

Deleted member 35398

Updated 2022 Model JL & JLU Pricing Spreadsheet

Add an X to the far left column for the options you want, and the spreadsheet automatically calculates the total MSRP, FWP(Factory Wholesale Price aka "Invoice"), and the price after discount below invoice. Note that there is no logic preventing selection incompatible options, ex: dual top and Sky One Touch Top.

As always, if you find errors, please let me know.
First of all, thank you for taking your time putting together these files. I ordered my 2 door Rubicon 10/27 and I did find a couple of errors in your spread sheet versus what the dealer quoted me for MSRP on a couple of items: the Cold Weather Group is actually priced @ $695, not $995; and the Safety Group is actually $895 (don't remember what it was on your sheet). When I made these corrections to your spread sheet the MSRP I was quoted was spot on. The FWP is still off because I don't know what they would be for those two items. When I placed my order the MSRP was $53,990 and my cost was going to be $47,870. I believe that's somewhere around 11.2% off of MSRP?

OP
OP
Gazelle

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
First of all, thank you for taking your time putting together these files. I ordered my 2 door Rubicon 10/27 and I did find a couple of errors in your spread sheet versus what the dealer quoted me for MSRP on a couple of items: the Cold Weather Group is actually priced @ $695, not $995; and the Safety Group is actually $895 (don't remember what it was on your sheet). When I made these corrections to your spread sheet the MSRP I was quoted was spot on. The FWP is still off because I don't know what they would be for those two items. When I placed my order the MSRP was $53,990 and my cost was going to be $47,870. I believe that's somewhere around 11.2% off of MSRP?
Hi DennyCrane. Thanks for the feedback; I'm glad you found the spreadsheet useful. I saved thousands on my purchase with information from this forum and sharing the spreadsheet seemed to be a good way to give back.

I updated the spreadsheets to reflect the Nov price lists, but neither the Cold Weather Group nor the Safety Group changed prices between Oct and Nov. The spreadsheet is correct...for these two items at least.

If your Cold weather group price was $695, then I bet you also have the DEM option (6 Spd Manual). Line 37 in the spreadsheet line shows the cold weather group for $995; line 38 shows the cold weather group for $695 when you have option DEM.

The Safety Group pricing is shown as $995 for both Oct & Nov. However, the August price list shows $895 when you also order AD6 (LED Lights). That price difference was dropped for Oct & Nov. Perhaps the dealership's electronic order system was not updated to the latest price list?

I've seen differences between the dealer order system and the price lists before. My 4xe was _supposed_ to be available with a black hardtop, but the order system wouldn't allow that option for a month or two. Also, while the price lists are good guide, the electronic order system and, ultimately, the window sticker will determine the actual price you see.
Sponsored