First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
anecdotal. JK’s are so commonly failing that they completely ran out of stock in all major brands in the past 2 years.
Yep, that problem with defective radiators, started in 2014 and continued through 2015. Plus some in later years. But as my post stated, never a issue on our part. We have had a 2013 JKR, 2016 JKRUHR, and a 2018 JLR. Plus Jeeps prior to. The Forum that I spent close to 10 years in and moderated for about five years, had about 435K members. I have seen these members try just about every brand of radiator available. Non of them lasted any longer, and in most cases didn’t last as long as the original OEM. So I am basing my statement on what I have experienced, plus what others have tried.
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Yep, that problem with defective radiators, started in 2014 and continued through 2015. Plus some in later years. But as my post stated, never a issue on our part. We have had a 2013 JKR, 2016 JKRUHR, and a 2018 JLR. Plus Jeeps prior to. The Forum that I spent close to 10 years in and moderated for about five years, had about 435K members. I have seen these members try just about every brand of radiator available. Non of them lasted any longer, and in most cases didn’t last as long as the original OEM. So I am basing my statement on what I have experienced, plus what others have tried.
All radiators are pretty bad. We have good luck with Koyorad.