Impatient

sjmango

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Yukon Denali
I ordered a jeep in August and it's now in October and nothing. I have the VIN # but that is it. Has production stopped. Anyone else waiting this long?
Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

As much as it sucks, your only real option for accurate data is Jeep Chat. I checked with them ~every other day when I ordered mine.

No reason to hassle your dealer - there's literally nothing that they can do.

Fuel Fire Desire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2020 JT Sport
Supply chain issues are killing delivery times. My local dealer who usually carries a couple hundred vehicles in stock has 3 wranglers, 2 gladiators, a challenger, and a handful of grand cherokees and rams. That’s it.

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I ordered a jeep in August and it's now in October and nothing. I have the VIN # but that is it. Has production stopped. Anyone else waiting this long?
I ordered mine in December 2020 and got it in March of this year. Have you reached out to your salesperson? Have you looked into the guides on tracking on the forum? There are several resources to get an update.

Sponsored

Iguanamann

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
Ordered mine 7/29 and was delivered to me 10/5. Jeep chat can give you updates on the build. if you have the VIN. Once it hits shipping it is a bit of a black hole.

ZellymtWillys

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 21 JLU Willys on order

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
As much as it sucks, your only real option for accurate data is Jeep Chat. I checked with them ~every other day when I ordered mine.

No reason to hassle your dealer - there's literally nothing that they can do.
I actually got the exact opposite advice: Jeep Chat told me that my dealer has the most up-to-date information and better access to ETA's then they do. Go figure...it's all very frustrating.

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
I ordered mine on August 4th.

Hydro blue Sport with tan seats.

only options I have are hard top, tinting, anti slip differential, 2.0, automatic, 4dr

Its about as simple as it gets.

Its been in D1 since the end of August.

Ive seen Wranglers ordered in September already be delivered.

I’m putting away money weekly, so it’s not a bad thing, but it would have been nice to have it for a few weeks before it gets too cold to enjoy the open air experience.

Sponsored

summer4x

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Now is not the time to be impatient. What's the point - cause yourself physical stress over something completely out of your control? I bought a cell phone manufacturer direct because mine broke, having been told it was in stock and would ship within 7 days. That was 2 months ago, and they keep changing the shipping date.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
Yes you are impatient. Anything less then 6 months on a factory order is ok in my books from my past experience.

heres mine story in my sig. plus im canadian which is even longer but somehow I am getting lucky

from my dealer this morning. I havent talked to him since I ordered and he emailed me a week ago with the vin

Cory, I hope this email finds you well.
We have fantastic news!!
Your Wrangler has been scheduled to ship October 13th, this puts your vehicle here well ahead of schedule.
I will be in touch once we have confirmation that your Wrangler has begun its trip and give you enough time to prepare for pick up.

Have a fantastic day, we will talk very soon

OP
OP

sjmango

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Yukon Denali
Plenty. Some have waited 6+ months. Really depends on what options you ordered and the availability.
ugh! They (dealership) told me probably October. I ordered a Snazzberry Sahara Unlimited with a push button roof. Nothing crazy

Cowboy from hell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Dr Rubicon hydro pearl 6 speed
I ordered a bare bones 2 door manual ragtop Rubicon on 7/15.....still "gathering parts". Im getting very impatient but its out of my control. I wouldn't be surprised if my order gets cancelled and told I must reorder a 22 and then sit and wait all over again. If that happens I will add the xr package or grab the Willys xr..... Will see but Im still holding on hope I will get my jeep soon.....
Sponsored