Impatient

DarceyJean

First Name
Darcey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Sahara
ugh! They (dealership) told me probably October. I ordered a Snazzberry Sahara Unlimited with a push button roof. Nothing crazy

That Sky One Touch Roof could honestly be a huge hold up on the build.
Sponsored

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
From my dealer today

Cory, your Wrangler has started its rail journey to us and is expected by the end of the month

Sweet maybe before the snow flys

KwoodKing

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 2 Door
I ordered a no frills 2021 sport 2 door manual standard v6 at the end of august. got the eta just this Monday. your wait may be because of some of the extra non optional components like the larger radio with xm and nav. Maybe if you got the etourqe v6 that could be holding you up. That chip shortage is real and in everything. Best of luck in the wait friend.

Kimmi

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Cadillac ATS, 2021 Jeep Wrangler (maybe)
I ordered a jeep in August and it's now in October and nothing. I have the VIN # but that is it. Has production stopped. Anyone else waiting this long?
I ordered in August too and nothin! I am so impatient that the wait time is killing me right now. I was hoping for at least a few days with no top on, but probably not going to happen this year. 😢

Sponsored

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
I ordered a no frills 2021 sport 2 door manual standard v6 at the end of august. got the eta just this Monday. your wait may be because of some of the extra non optional components like the larger radio with xm and nav. Maybe if you got the etourqe v6 that could be holding you up. That chip shortage is real and in everything. Best of luck in the wait friend.
mine has every option except the safety shit and this has been my fastest factory order to date lol

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
We ordered a Tuscadero Sahara on 8-11 and are supposedly in D status. Jeep chat can’t find any info when we give them the vin or vin, but the dealer sends me a screen shot weekly of the D status.
Sponsored