Sponsored

how to remove scratch on JL?

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
B90BD341-6160-41D6-B777-9D87373F79D2.jpeg
A3215FC5-275A-41AA-9A1C-80CAC1622676.jpeg
Depends on the scratch.....depth and size of it. In my case... I left my scratches on my Jeep TJ. They are memories of my son and I removing the hard top from the Jeep. Other scratches remind me of different Hunting or Fishing trips. Last year I discovered some deep scratches on my new leather seats in my new JL Rubicon. Discovering that one of my sons had a fishing hook stuck in the seat of his pants....by the time we arrived at the hotel, the seat was permanently scarred. At first I was upset and hurt because my new leather seats were damaged. But later after looking at the seat more closely, I realized that it wasn’t that bad and that it makes for a great memory of our fishing trip. Now I would never trade that seat for a new one. I remember our great trip together each time I look at that seat.
My point is: if the scratch is from use and it takes you back to a memory, you may want to keep it. But if it’s from someone’s carelessness....then perhaps it’s worth fixing and forgetting. Only you can decide.
Sponsored

nositting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUS
B90BD341-6160-41D6-B777-9D87373F79D2.jpeg
A3215FC5-275A-41AA-9A1C-80CAC1622676.jpeg
Depends on the scratch.....depth and size of it. In my case... I left my scratches on my Jeep TJ. They are memories of my son and I removing the hard top from the Jeep. Other scratches remind me of different Hunting or Fishing trips. Last year I discovered some deep scratches on my new leather seats in my new JL Rubicon. Discovering that one of my sons had a fishing hook stuck in the seat of his pants....by the time we arrived at the hotel, the seat was permanently scarred. At first I was upset and hurt because my new leather seats were damaged. But later after looking at the seat more closely, I realized that it wasn’t that bad and that it makes for a great memory of our fishing trip. Now I would never trade that seat for a new one. I remember our great trip together each time I look at that seat.
My point is: if the scratch is from use and it takes you back to a memory, you may want to keep it. But if it’s from someone’s carelessness....then perhaps it’s worth fixing and forgetting. Only you can decide.

perfect.

jaom0714

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL Unlimited Sport 4 doors
Vehicle Showcase
How to fix this?

IMG_4550.png
Sponsored