Sponsored

How often do you check your order status?

Sweetwater

I am checking daily now. I ordered 2/15/18. Went straight to D1 with a ship date of 3/5. Nearly two weeks now in I status. Pre Inspection. I see some have been in the I state much longer and some go right through inspection to KZ. It's a real bummer to check into this each day and find my Rubicon in the same state. I can't imagine doing this for weeks.
I ordered Rubicon 1-11-18. You can stop checking. Here is my answer from Jeep 3-10-18

Dear Clifton:

Thank you for your reply!

According to our provided resources, production of the 2018 Jeep
Wrangler JL 2-Door is scheduled to begin in early to mid-April 2018.
Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to
change.

Our best suggestion would be for you to continue to work with your
preferred Jeep dealership. Your preferred Jeep dealership is the best
resource to keep you up-to-date on the progress of your vehicle order.

If you have any further product questions about the current Jeep lineup,
you are always welcome to reply back to this email and I will respond
back to you as promptly as I can. If you prefer, you can also reach us
directly with your questions at the Jeep Product Information Center by
calling 1-877-426-5337. When you call, we can connect you directly to
your local dealership, providing your call is during the dealer's hours
of operation.

Thank you again for choosing Jeep, Clifton! Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,

Erin
Jeep Product Information Center

NOTE: Please do not use the 'Reply' function of your email. If you wish
to respond, please use the REPLY LINK shown below.
REPLY LINK:
http://www.chrysler.com/wccs/brand_forms/us/reply.jsp?trk_ID=KMM10599461V87206L0KM

Privacy
http://www.jeep.com/universal/privacy.html
Sponsored

yeoman18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On Order JLU Sahara GCM
If you're screen name "Yeo Man" is a reference to Survivor... we were destined to be best friends.
Haha no. Just last name. I actually worked with John (M) a bit and test drove a few times along with my family at Chapman. He was very patient. Unfortunately Chapman could not get me the numbers I was looking for on a 15K per year lease. Someone on this forum recommended Norristown and that is where I went. Glad to hear they are patient with your constant order status requests, that is a big part of this game. I am only 2 weeks in so I have not been bothering my dealer much, just the black hole that is Jeep Chat! Good luck - hopefully you are riding around sooner rather than later!

Parkers39

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Haha no. Just last name. I actually worked with John (M) a bit and test drove a few times along with my family at Chapman. He was very patient. Unfortunately Chapman could not get me the numbers I was looking for on a 15K per year lease. Someone on this forum recommended Norristown and that is where I went. Glad to hear they are patient with your constant order status requests, that is a big part of this game. I am only 2 weeks in so I have not been bothering my dealer much, just the black hole that is Jeep Chat! Good luck - hopefully you are riding around sooner rather than later!
Yeah - i'm buying instead of leasing, so i think the process is a little easier. They gave me a killer price on the car and I'm really happy that we locked it in prior to the price hike. I'm beside myself with excitement.

RubiMom18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubcion
I check daily, sometimes twice. I don't know why. It just frustrates me. I'm such a Type A person, and this wait is literally killing me LOL
I have zero control over something I'm so excited about, and I don't know how to function.

Sponsored

NascarMark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2015 Grand Cherokee Overland.
I check weekly - dealership and Jeep chat. The tracking spreadsheet until recently had no 2 dors beyond 'D', but now that there is - I am checking the spreadsheet every few days.

Ordered 2/5, 2 dr Rubicon, Ocean Blue, prem. soft top

OP
OP
Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Yes!!! Went my first day since ordering that I haven’t checked on my status. Partially because I had a work event last night, but still... no doubt I’ll be checking today lol.

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
Yes!!! Went my first day since ordering that I haven’t checked on my status. Partially because I had a work event last night, but still... no doubt I’ll be checking today lol.
Stay strong!!! Fight the urge!! Lol

Sponsored

BGJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2020 JLUR
Does the build status get updated on Saturdays and Sundays?

OP
OP
Schmeegz

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Ugh.... tomorrow will be 2 weeks, and I still do not have a vin.... wtf is going on...
Sponsored