Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

D6515BF8-2441-480A-A384-17BB36D8302E.jpeg

Have put on front and rear bumpers, lights, etc, but never get to the little stuff - second red hook for rear, light mount brackets, the cording for the fenders, winch plate, wheel locks, screen protector, LED Guard’s, and a dozen decals - procrastination at its finest
Sponsored

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
More than I want honestly. Tomorrow is a big install day.

Front bumper
Bumper skid plate
Winch
Artec led mounts
4 2" Led cubes
20" Led bar for bumper
Tinted side markers.

That should get most of my ongoing projects done with some small ones left over.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Dozens.. but first I need to move to a new aparment. Not having a garage limits what I can do.
Same here. In temp housing with a garage. Lift and 35's already purchased and ready to go.

Sponsored

Jeeper Fever

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2-Door Manual JLR
Same here. In temp housing with a garage. Lift and 35's already purchased and ready to go.
I am gunna start with CAN bus hacking, when I have time. I will not be happy till evey behavior possible has been altered to my liking. The Tazer and Superchip Flashcal both have features I want, that are not mutually available on both. The Civic Si also needs hax badly.

I think lift and tires will wait till I find a real need for them, but I keep thinking the shocks need adjustability. They are much too spongy on the freeway, even if they are fine off road.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I am gunna start with CAN bus hacking, when I have time. I will not be happy till evey behavior possible has been altered to my liking. The Tazer and Superchip Flashcal both have features I want, that are not mutually available on both. The Civic Si also needs hax badly.

I think lift and tires will wait till I find a real need for them, but I keep thinking the shocks need adjustability. They are much too spongy on the freeway, even if they are fine off road.
That is cool. Yeah I would agree. I don't really care that I have to have and pay for things I will never use with the Taser JL. When I had a BMW there was a guy that could do whatever things you want and could think of to customize your cars electronics. You paid for what you wanted. Fully custom. While these units are way more convenient to remove etc, you pay for that.

Good luck and can't wait to see what you do.

OP
OP
Kenny

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot