Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
7% of wrangler owners actually wheel
they just look right on thirty SEVEN inch tires
the 2 door has 7 square feet of cargo space
The 2 door has 13 cubic feet of cargo space. You were close though, the mysterious 7 still appears as follows:

number 7. Take number 7 and multiply by the number of doors on the JL (2) = 14. There is only 1 door missing in the equation which is the tailgate, subtract it from the multiplication 14-1 = 13.

It all begins from. 7

image_2062-Messier-101.jpg

Last edited:

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Actually the 2 door has 13 square feet of cargo space. You were close though, the mysterious 7 still appears as follows:

number 7. Take number 7 and multiply by the number of doors on the JL (2) = 14. There is only 1 door missing in the equation which is the tailgate, subtract it from the multiplication 14-1 = 13.

It all begins from. 7

Jeep Wrangler JL How many 7's have you noticed? image_2062-Messier-101
Actually it has 13 cubic ft of cargo volume, the square footage of the area behind the seats is only 5.25 square feet, so not quite 7.

Sponsored

Down South

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Different from the question but, I notice 11:11's.

huberro2

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon 2019
Occupation
Engineer
7th time my Jeep autoparked. 7th time my jeep start-stop, 7th time everything slid out the back when I opened the back hatch, 7th time I bumped my head, 7th time I busted a knuckle, 7th time I drained the battery in the driveway, 7th time pebbles got stuck between fender and body, 7th time installation did not match instructions, 7th day of steering wobble, 7 days it took my aching back to recover from lifting the spare tire, 7 additional tools needed to change a tire, 7 times Sirius XM tried upgrade my subscription without informing me, 7 calls a week to extend my vehicle warrantee. I guess after 7 times, my "fun meter" finally gets pegged. Many thanks to everyone on this forum who have great solutions and a sense of humor. Not all bad, on the 7th day we went off-roading. Woohoo !!