Sponsored

How Long To Get a VON?

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
As soon as your order is placed in the computer it generates a Von. I called my dealer, told him what I wanted and 2 seconds later spit out my printout with the Von. Obviously your dealer did not enter the order in the computer. He was just a salesman taking your order but has no access to place it.
With the Wranglers, I am not so sure that the orders have been working quite like they should. I watched my order be placed late last week, and found out today that something went wrong with the original order and I had to place another. Worked out better for me, but I could see being frustrated with it happening.

Hopefully these issues will work out and it will be smooth sailing soon. I will say thT when I did a factory order this time last year on my Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, I ended up not getting it until June. (Lots of issues with that order. ) as long as my Rubicon gets here before June I will be happy. (And need it since they purchased my Trailhawk already and we are down to 1 car.)
Sponsored

Jdclampett

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sport "S"
Occupation
Garage door installer
I ordered my JL 2/24, got my von 2/26 and my vin 2/27

LASCHEnb909

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
Hi new to forum / ordering . Placed order on JL 3/1 . How long typically until I get assigned a VON so that I can follow my build a little more closely ?

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Hi new to forum / ordering . Placed order on JL 3/1 . How long typically until I get assigned a VON so that I can follow my build a little more closely ?
When the dealership actually puts the order in they have a VON. So ask the dealership for it and if they don't have it they have not put the order in the system yet.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
When the dealership actually puts the order in they have a VON. So ask the dealership for it and if they don't have it they have not put the order in the system yet.
My latest order was placed on the 27th, and I have the VON and VIN. Looks like VIN was assigned in about a day.

LASCHEnb909

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
I got a von now but jeep didnt have a vin yet

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I got a von now but jeep didnt have a vin yet
Well it being Friday I would expect it by Monday. I typed it wrong and no they won't have VIN right as they submit the order but should have it within a day. Mine was ordered late afternoon and had my VIN the next day.

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered Wednesday before close, officially put into the system Thursday, just checked and I already have my VON & VIN :handsinair:

LASCHEnb909

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
Ordered Wednesday before close, officially put into the system Thursday, just checked and I already have my VON & VIN :handsinair:
LUcky ! I tried again they said check Monday or Tuesday as my information isn’t showing on their side yet . I have the VON but no VIN

Sponsored

Footbull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited White Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Took me two days to get the VON

RadicalMatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score