How long to get brochure and coupon

Jeffjack

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I read that some people have ordered a Jeep brochure and received a bonus cash coupon for $1000.
How long did it take for you to get the brochure?
Is the coupon in the brochure?
I ordered one last week Thursday (2/4) and I am picking up my Jeep on Tuesday next week.
hoping to get $1000 more off.
Thanks
Sponsored

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Your Jeep must have been already built or in route to a dealer to get it so quick.

I requested a brochure yesterday, so I can't help you on how long it takes. You could alway delay the pickup & purchase to wait and see if you get a coupon.

OP
OP

Jeffjack

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Jeep must have been already built or in route to a dealer to get it so quick.

I requested a brochure yesterday, so I can't help you on how long it takes. You could alway delay the pickup & purchase to wait and see if you get a coupon.
I ordered a Sahara altitude on January 15. It came in today. I put off picking it up until next week. Partially because I will be out of town this weekend and can’t use it any way.

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Ah I understand, you requested the brochure last week. Someone mentioned 1.5 weeks in Window Sticker/Build Sheet thread.

Sponsored

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Hi all. Anyone here get the brochure? I ordered one about 3 weeks ago, still nothing.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I haven't gotten my brochure yet either, but I am at 9 days (ordered on 2/10) I am now on the local Jeep dealership's mailing list.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
I requested one about a month ago. Haven't received anything so I submitted another request. It says it takes about 3 weeks.

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Ordered mine when the post first came out, had to be 3-4 weeks ago, and still nothing...

Sponsored

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"

mlkmet88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler JKU Sport
Keep an eye out for Jeep emails got my $1,000 coupon via email as promotions email almost did not open it. All previous coupons I had ever received from Jeep had come via the mail. My problem is I ordered my new Jeep Jan 12 the same day I got this coupon and it expires in two day and my Wrangler is estimated to arrive at the dealer in 3-5 days from now. I think they do this on purpose.

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Keep an eye out for Jeep emails got my $1,000 coupon via email as promotions email almost did not open it. All previous coupons I had ever received from Jeep had come via the mail. My problem is I ordered my new Jeep Jan 12 the same day I got this coupon and it expires in two day and my Wrangler is estimated to arrive at the dealer in 3-5 days from now. I think they do this on purpose.
Did you order a mail in brochure and actually receive via email? How long did it take?

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
I just received an email today with a $1,000 rebate to be used at time of delivery. Unfortunately it is 2 weeks too late for me. I never did receive a brochure. Here are the limitations:

1. Valid toward the purchase or lease of new and unused 2020 and 2021 (excluding Grand Cherokee SRT®/Trackhawk®) Jeep Brand vehicles. Take retail delivery by April 30, 2021. Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility. Offer not redeemable on a purchase or lease made prior to receiving this certificate. Certificate is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. See participating dealer for details. Program ID: 44CMA3
Sponsored