First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
How long from the time you place your order until you receive a VIN? I just placed my order on Monday and received a VON that same day, with a BA (Pending Order) code and Scheduling Priority of 1 - Sold Order.

Read the posts on how to track, but need a VIN to start. Didn't see how many days it usually takes from placing an order and a VIN is generated - thought I saw 3-4 days?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Laststand

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USMC
How long from the time you place your order until you receive a VIN? I just placed my order on Monday and received a VON that same day, with a BA (Pending Order) code and Scheduling Priority of 1 - Sold Order.

Read the posts on how to track, but need a VIN to start. Didn't see how many days it usually takes from placing an order and a VIN is generated - thought I saw 3-4 days?
Will reply to my own post since, of course, after I post this I find a thread on VIN numbers. Anyway looks like anywhere from 3-8 days after ordering.

Albertaktm

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys 2 Door Manual.
Occupation
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
I ordered Last Saturday in Alberta. Sales manager emailed me the build sheet with the VIN this morning so that is 6 days.

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
You should have a VIN within 1 week of ordering. I cancelled my 1st order when the dealer couldnt provide a VIN within 1 week.

JeepNomad

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Retired Navy
I just ordered mine yesterday (2/27) and received the VON from the dealer instantly. I just went on the Jeep chat to make sure I was in the right place to check for updates and the girl checked my VON and informed me that my VIN was issued. We're talking less than 24 hours from sale to VIN.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Laststand

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired USMC
I just ordered mine yesterday (2/27) and received the VON from the dealer instantly. I just went on the Jeep chat to make sure I was in the right place to check for updates and the girl checked my VON and informed me that my VIN was issued. We're talking less than 24 hours from sale to VIN.
Yes, I figured I'd give Jeep Cares a shout (PM) - they responded right back with a VIN. Tried to get a build code from Jeep Chat but they said they don't provide codes? Anyway they did say all the parts were being scheduled so the build could be sequenced for production. Keeping my fingers crossed all the parts are available (and none are in short supply from China:)).

jbl911

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan future JL
Vin within one week in my case.
Sponsored