old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I ordered my JL from Kent at Peterson Automotive in Idaho and was given a good deal. Granted the jeep hasn’t come in yet but the price was 45k on an MSRP of 51 or 52k Rubicon.

His contact info as follows ‭(208) 741-1289‬

You can search other people’s reviews who purchased from him on the forum
Sounds about the same ratio as Jeep Noob got . Problem with Idaho is it is too far from Texas .
Sponsored

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Sounds about the same ratio as Jeep Noob got . Problem with Idaho is it is too far from Texas .
I love to drive and Idaho to Houston could be a fun road trip, but I don’t necessarily need to drive to Idaho to get a good price. There’s a handful of dealerships within 1 hour that sell for 5-6% under invoice. I’m getting multiple quotes to have leverage to get the best deal possible. I’d love to buy from the one 8 minutes from home but will probably need to have something firm to give them a price to match.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I love to drive and Idaho to Houston could be a fun road trip, but I don’t necessarily need to drive to Idaho to get a good price. There’s a handful of dealerships within 1 hour that sell for 5-6% under invoice. I’m getting multiple quotes to have leverage to get the best deal possible. I’d love to buy from the one 8 minutes from home but will probably need to have something firm to give them a price to match.
You could get firm e-mail quotes from Kent at Peterson in Nampa Idaho ( Kent is a good guy by the way) , and from Craig at Koons , and then take those quotes to River Oaks or wherever . The advantage of buying in your home state is protection under your states' lemon law .

Sponsored

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
I’m about to request price quotes for a 2019 JLUR from multiple dealerships. I’d love to buy from the local guys down the street but they’re not known for giving great deals. They’ll get a chance to match whatever is the best price I’m offered.

This is the spreadsheet that I put together showing sales codes for options, MSRP and invoice pricing, and 6% below invoice which seems to be the lowest verifiable price that buyers can consistently get. Does everything look correct? Thanks.

91F70843-3075-486A-9E48-8ECE6BEDC6FA.png

Anyone got an email address of a contact that gave them more than 6% below invoice that they care to share?
These numbers are wrong and they still don’t have the 2019 invoice prices out. Example Dualtop is 2195,

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner

Scott Woods in AR #1 -13% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Dennis Dillon ID
#2 -12.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Safford VA #3 -11.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Superior AR
#4 -11% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Tri-Cities NC
#5 -11% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Dave Dennis OH
#6 -11.5% MSRP Not Incl. Doc Fees
Shorkey PA #7-10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Tyson IL #7 -10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Ganley Village OH #7 -10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Koons MD
#8 -9.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Lake Keowee SC #8 -9.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees

Using Tread Lightly at some dealers, others could care less.

I emailed over 20 dealers all with the exact order, i also added dealer doc fees in the total price.
Feel free to ask questions, some dealers just laugh, others don't answer, others play games.
This took 2 weeks to get all the numbers.

OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Scott Woods in AR #1 -13% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Dennis Dillon ID
#2 -12.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Safford VA #3 -11.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Superior AR
#4 -11% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Tri-Cities NC
#5 -11% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Dave Dennis OH
#6 -11.5% MSRP Not Incl. Doc Fees
Shorkey PA #7-10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Tyson IL #7 -10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Ganley Village OH #7 -10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Koons MD
#8 -9.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Lake Keowee SC #8 -9.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees

Using Tread Lightly at some dealers, others could care less.

I emailed over 20 dealers all with the exact order, i also added dealer doc fees in the total price.
Feel free to ask questions, some dealers just laugh, others don't answer, others play games.
This took 2 weeks to get all the numbers.
Thanks so much. This is helpful. :like:

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
These numbers are wrong and they still don’t have the 2019 invoice prices out. Example Dualtop is 2195,
He doesn't have dual top on his order. According to Jay's current info, those #'s are correct, albeit for an '18, but Noob has already discussed that.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I’m about to request price quotes for a 2019 JLUR from multiple dealerships. I’d love to buy from the local guys down the street but they’re not known for giving great deals. They’ll get a chance to match whatever is the best price I’m offered.

This is the spreadsheet that I put together showing sales codes for options, MSRP and invoice pricing, and 6% below invoice which seems to be the lowest verifiable price that buyers can consistently get. Does everything look correct? Thanks.

91F70843-3075-486A-9E48-8ECE6BEDC6FA.png

Anyone got an email address of a contact that gave them more than 6% below invoice that they care to share?
2019 prices are here!!!
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ive-pricing-worksheets-updated-for-2019.3193/
Sponsored