Whiskeybiskit

First Name
Donny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL wrangler sport s
Vehicle Showcase
I Bestop with the sunrider (greatest mod ever) and seat covers. Both standing up to daily use for quite sometime now.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
The Bestop sun rider is one of my favorite and most used mod that I have on my JLUR. The other plus is they have excellent customer service.

Jeep Wrangler JL How do you Bestop? 54440
I love these pictures!!
20_f.png
Thank you for sharing, I'm happy that you're loving your Sunrider for Hardtop and appreciate your feedback on our Customer Service Team, they are awesome, that's for sure!
~Crystal@Bestop

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I Bestop with the sunrider (greatest mod ever) and seat covers. Both standing up to daily use for quite sometime now.
Yaaaaay, that's awesome! I'm glad you're loving and rocking your Sunrider for Hardtop!
20_f.png

~Crystal@Bestop

COJeeper

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR, '23 Donkey because gas is too expensive
Clubs

My view of Bestop:

Decent product - You make the OEM premium soft top and it doesn't leak, easy to install, and looks and functions nice.
Premium price - my bumpers were expensive but seem like high quality
Poor customer service - unanswered emails, incorrect answers, poor install instructions, and a basic "go away" attitude

I recommended the one person who complimented my bumpers to stay away and look for something else.

To each his own though!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I had a great deal of admiration for one of the longest running collaborations in the industry between Bestop and Jeep, going back to CJ days. So it was a bit disappointing when Bestop jumped into the Bronco bandwagon with so much gusto, that it even came on here to brag about it.

Ford has one of the crummiest reputations with suppliers. Many years ago Ford threw Firestone under the bus when Explorers were rolling over. The Firestone name became such a dud that it ended bought out by Bridgestone. It has literally taken Firestone decades to recover. More recently, Ford threw Webasto under the bus when Bronco hardtops, built to Ford’s specifications, were disintegrating after a couple weeks. To this day, Webasto is still suffering from a black eye from all this.

In any event, I don’t Bestop mostly because I don’t remove the top on my Jeep. Otherwise I would.

Some cool Bestop-Jeep collaborations from the past
Jeep Wrangler JL How do you Bestop? 1674315329772

Jeep Wrangler JL How do you Bestop? 1674315413041

Jeep Wrangler JL How do you Bestop? 1674315450542

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
My view of Bestop:

Decent product - You make the OEM premium soft top and it doesn't leak, easy to install, and looks and functions nice.
Premium price - my bumpers were expensive but seem like high quality
Poor customer service - unanswered emails, incorrect answers, poor install instructions, and a basic "go away" attitude

I recommended the one person who complimented my bumpers to stay away and look for something else.

To each his own though!
I'm happy to hear you like our products, I'm sorry you didn't have the best experience with Customer Service. If you need anything moving forward, you're welcome to reach out to me directly, [email protected]. Appreciate your feedback, thank you.
~Crystal@Bestop

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I had a great deal of admiration for one of the longest running collaborations in the industry between Bestop and Jeep, going back to CJ days. So it was a bit disappointing when Bestop jumped into the Bronco bandwagon with so much gusto, that it even came on here to brag about it.

Ford has one of the crummiest reputations with suppliers. Many years ago Ford threw Firestone under the bus when Explorers were rolling over. The Firestone name became such a dud that it ended bought out by Bridgestone. It has literally taken Firestone decades to recover. More recently, Ford threw Webasto under the bus when Bronco hardtops, built to Ford’s specifications, were disintegrating after a couple weeks. To this day, Webasto is still suffering from a black eye from all this.

In any event, I don’t Bestop mostly because I don’t remove the top on my Jeep. Otherwise I would.
Thank you for your feedback, that's some interesting history on those companies. I appreciate your insight!
~Crystal@Bestop
Sponsored