Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
Gobi is anticipated for 2022 if the US market follows Canadian brochures, as the color is

The website typically lags 1-2 months behind with any updates as it pertains to options, color, price, etc.
What a bad business practice.
Gobi is a nice color, was considering it to paint the hard top. I can't find a tan one.
Sponsored

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
I feel the same regret every year ā€¦ how could I not go to McDonalds one more time for the McRib?
ā€˜Cause you donā€™t want another stomach ache?

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
Went to the dealership yesterday to order a Rubicon in Snazz berry...Nope..Why in the world would they only make a short run of that color. Anyone know if that color will ever come back?
I know they fly off the sites fast, but a quick nationwide search via CarGurus shows a fair number of new Snazzberry Wranglers in various trims at MSRP. If you are absolutely set on it I'd look into tracking the best deal down and then having it shipped or fly out to get it. Had a buddy here do that for a year-old Punk'n for the same reason. These limited colors just don't stay round long. My Mojito color was only 5% of production for its short run. I'm guessing Snazzberry is similar. They won't last long, though, so I'd go for it if you are set on the color, which, as a Texas A&M Aggie, I really like personally! :CWL:

omega145

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Engineer
Was expecting to see another accident thread since it's titled "Heartbroken". There's so many good colors for the Jeep that there's no reason to be so upset over a color.

Sponsored

Coops4284

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB; 2019 Indian Scout Bobber
Occupation
IT Enterprise Architect
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep has been doing limited color runs for a long time. This makes some of the models more "rare" if they are a limited color. I had to hunt for my Ocean Blue when I wanted one and they were done making them. Basically, if its not white, red, black, or grey order it when its available or be prepared to hunt for one.

lexvet

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Willys 2dr 6MT
Went to the dealership yesterday to order a Rubicon in Snazz berry...Nope..Why in the world would they only make a short run of that color. Anyone know if that color will ever come back?

I don't remember which dealership it was but one of the central Kentucky dealerships posted a picture to their Facebook page the other day. They had just unloaded a whole truckload of Snazzberry JL/JLUs of different trim levels. I was like, why would any dealership order so many of any one color?

LongDriver

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Tuscadero JLU 4XE, 22 Snazzleberry JLU 4XE
They're dropping like flies. Bikini, Mojito!, Snazzberry, Tuscadero, HellaYella...all great colors, all dead.
They did just offer High Velocity yellow and will reintroduce Gobi later this year. While it's annoying, I do think it's a clever marketing tool to rotate these less mainstream colors.

Sponsored

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
They did just offer High Velocity yellow and will reintroduce Gobi later this year. While it's annoying, I do think it's a clever marketing tool to rotate these less mainstream colors.
I agree. While it is indeed annoying if you are looking for a specific one and take too long to do it, it's kind of neat having a rare color. Plus, it's fascinating to me to see all the various shades of colors offered over the years as you pass by fellow Jeepers on the road. One more thing that makes each individual's Jeep unique to him-/herself. Yep, it's such a cult...šŸ˜†

ReimundKrohn

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Islander Sting Grey
I wanted Chief Blue with a tan interior.

Chief was discontinued so I went with Hydro Blue and the dealer misordered black seats for mine. Snazzberry was my 3rd choice.
I heard Jeep only offered Chief between the hours of 3:18 am and 5:57 am EST, back on Feb 2nd 2021. Mustā€™ve had all of a gallon and a half of that particular color.

Bastards.

Axelbndr

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 2door, 6Mt, PBJ, Blk. Top, Bl
Hey Jim hold on now I was pissed off myself about snazzberry and Tuscadero being dropped but hereā€™s what I think is coming.. Thereā€™s been mention of a 2022 color called Reign.. If itā€™s the same as the
2015 Dodge Challenger color called Purple Reign Iā€™m in.
C95BA5D5-B03C-4A09-A941-6669EB280EC0.jpeg