First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Engineer
They're dropping like flies. Bikini, Mojito!, Snazzberry, Tuscadero, HellaYella...all great colors, all dead.
Aren't there cool new colors every year?
Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Hey Jim hold on now I was pissed off myself about snazzberry and Tuscadero being dropped but here’s what I think is coming.. There’s been mention of a 2022 color called Reign.. If it’s the same as the
2015 Dodge Challenger color called Purple Reign I’m in.
C95BA5D5-B03C-4A09-A941-6669EB280EC0.jpeg
That would be sweet.

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
Went to the dealership yesterday to order a Rubicon in Snazz berry...Nope..Why in the world would they only make a short run of that color. Anyone know if that color will ever come back?
If you have your heart set on Snazzberry check on Cargurus and try and find one close to the options you were interested in . You more than likely will pay more but at least you'll get the color you want .

Iggy

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
They discontinued Nacho right when I was going to order one. I drove from Nevada to Indiana to get one from a dealers inventory. Very, very happy I didn’t settle for another rental car color…
Sponsored