Hard top side sliding window

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
Please reply when you get that info. Curious how long it would take to get here and how much. :)
Sponsored

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Any updates for cost and shipping?
Yes. my quote for 1 JL slider shipped to 93013.

Dear Ben,

Thank you for your request and great to read that you like our product!

Total amount in USD aprox $ 538,00.
Delivery time: aprox. 3 weeks after receiving your order, based on our current stock.
For further questions, please feel free to contact me. I'm looking forward to your response.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
Yes. my quote for 1 JL slider shipped to 93013.

Dear Ben,

Thank you for your request and great to read that you like our product!

Total amount in USD aprox $ 538,00.
Delivery time: aprox. 3 weeks after receiving your order, based on our current stock.
For further questions, please feel free to contact me. I'm looking forward to your response.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,
So this was just the sliding window and you didnt purchase that window guard?

iboostgti335

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
I wanted the glass expedition window (non sliding) 20% tinted. - (Folds up)
Edit: I am modifying my order and going with a glass slider with window guard on one side, and aluminum expedition window on the other. Will update.

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your request.

With this email we will send you our offer including shipping costs as an attachment.
This offer is non-binding and valid until 1 week after the date of this offer. Shipping costs are based on current fuel surcharges and are subject to change.

Due to the great interest in our products, we advise you to order on time. After receiving your order, we will send you an order confirmation so that we can reserve your order.

As soon as your order is ready for shipment, you will receive a proforma invoice. We ask for prepayment by bank transfer.

Jeep Wrangler JL Hard top side sliding window Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Tab

Sponsored

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
Edit: I am modifying my order and going with a glass slider with window guard on one side, and aluminum expedition window on the other. Will update.
I am confused about what the window guard does, can you clarify?

iboostgti335

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
I am confused about what the window guard does, can you clarify?
The guard lets you leave the sliding window open for ventilation while parked while keeping intruders out. It supposedly also protects the glass from being hit by branches out on the trails.

I am still pondering the options before placing an order. I think the Overlander is cool but I wonder how much weight it can hold when folded down, especially if you also have tools mounted to it

Sponsored

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
The guard lets you leave the sliding window open for ventilation while parked while keeping intruders out. It supposedly also protects the glass from being hit by branches out on the trails.

I am still pondering the options before placing an order. I think the Overlander is cool but I wonder how much weight it can hold when folded down, especially if you also have tools mounted to it
Thanks for the explanation Paul!

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s
Anybody order or receive one yet?

Tab

First Name
Tab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler sport s

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your request.

With this email we will send you our offer including shipping costs as an attachment.
This offer is non-binding and valid until 1 week after the date of this offer. Shipping costs are based on current fuel surcharges and are subject to change.

Due to the great interest in our products, we advise you to order on time. After receiving your order, we will send you an order confirmation so that we can reserve your order.

As soon as your order is ready for shipment, you will receive a proforma invoice. We ask for prepayment by bank transfer.

Have you received this yet? Would love to see this installed.
Sponsored

Reactions: Tab