Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
Here's a compiled list of what's happened so far:

8/14 - VON

8/21 - VIN/POC

9/20 - "All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

9/27 - "Vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process"

9/30 - Build FOUND, Window Sticker FOUND

10/4 - "I am seeing your vehicle is in the shipping stage, in transit to your selling dealership. Your delivery to dealership ETA window is: 10/05/2021 - 10/19/2021 it will not be long until the vehicle is delivered to your selling dealership. In this case we can suggest checking back end of week for an update on your order, and staying in touch with your selling dealership."

10/6 - [Delivery]

10/11 - "I see the vehicle has been delivered to the Dealership! You should contact the Dealer to pick up your new vehicle!. It should already be at the dealer now. Delivery window was Oct 06/21"

I plan to email Daniel tomorrow to confirm and see about next steps.
I must have just missed the truck your rig was on. Mine was released to shipping on the 7th. Hoping to pick it up next weekend but trying to temper my excitement.
Sponsored

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys
Sent Daniel a message this morning to confirm. Haven't heard back yet...now the wait is killing me haha

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
For those of you who were given dealer arrival ETA's by Jeep Chat....how accurate are they typically?

I was given a 10/18 - 11/1 ETA to Gupton by Jeep Chat this morning. Seems like most people get theirs within the first few days of that range but I was wondering what everyone's experience was with this.

Sponsored

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
For those of you who were given dealer arrival ETA's by Jeep Chat....how accurate are they typically?

I was given a 10/18 - 11/1 ETA to Gupton by Jeep Chat this morning. Seems like most people get theirs within the first few days of that range but I was wondering what everyone's experience was with this.
On 9/27 JC said built no ETA on 9/30 was told 9/28-10/1 Gupton recieved 9/30 in the p.m.

Jfmoore79

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door - Just Ordered!
I got this from JC:
Thank you for waiting Josh. The Jeep has been built and it's waiting to move into the ship stage. We do ship our Jeep's out in lots, so more then likely it is waiting for a full load of vehicles to ship before it officially moves into shipping. I'd recommend contacting back in a week or two for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner. It has been in the status for 18 days.

Emailed Daniel and he said scheduled ship date is tomorrow. Fingers crossed for anything in between

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro

Gupton order. Mine was 30 days after the initial ship date provided by FCA. They revised it 4 times. I think those delay issues have resolved.

Rollcast

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, 4xe
Gupton order. Mine was 30 days after the initial ship date provided by FCA. They revised it 4 times. I think those delay issues have resolved.
Two weeks ago,, I was quoted 10/4-10/18 for ship date. Yesterday, they told me 10/18-10/29. 🙁

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys
Out of schedule update:

10/12 - Contacted Daniel. Renee got back to me, confirmed they received the Jeep and will start the prep process, and asked for some documentation in the meantime. I'll pick it up next week.

Sponsored

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys
Another update after speaking with Renee:

* I asked her to not have dealer stickers placed on my Jeep as part of the prep process. She told me that because there's so many forum orders and they can't keep track of who wants them and who doesn't, they've just stopped putting stickers on forum orders altogether. She also asked me to get the word out so people know they don't have to ask anymore, so keep that in mind.

* I mentioned them having a t-shirt would be pretty cool. Apparently they had thrown around that idea before, and thought it would even be fun to have forum members submit designs. I'm no artist or graphics designer, but maybe someone here is...perhaps this might even warrant its own thread

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
Yep My Jeep and the others I looked at did not have a sticker

Jfmoore79

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got this from JC:
Thank you for waiting Josh. The Jeep has been built and it's waiting to move into the ship stage. We do ship our Jeep's out in lots, so more then likely it is waiting for a full load of vehicles to ship before it officially moves into shipping. I'd recommend contacting back in a week or two for a new update check, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner. It has been in the status for 18 days.

Emailed Daniel and he said scheduled ship date is tomorrow. Fingers crossed for anything in between
Daniel let me know ETA to the dealer is 10/21-10/29

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
JC keeps changing my ETA, it is very frustrating.

First it was 10/18
Then it was 10/21

Now it's 10/25 when I checked this morning. The end date on all of them is 11/1 :mad:

Jfmoore79

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have decided to stop checking JC. I am getting better delivery info from Gupton directly. Plus maybe I won't be so angry!
Sponsored