Sponsored

Gupton custom order timeline

kumbaya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 4XE
Is this true for every credit union? I was planning on hearing their offers and then if they are to high to contact my credit union through phone.
yes its true. got an email from Renee saying to bring my check if i have my own financing, regardless of credit union or otherwise.
Sponsored

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Is this true for every credit union? I was planning on hearing their offers and then if they are to high to contact my credit union through phone.
I'm not sure. Maybe you can email them (after vehicle is shipped?) and see if they can get you started on their financing so you will have time to comparison shop.

I had an approval from my bank, but didn't find out that I need to bring the bank check with me until I'm on the way to the airport. But I ended up taking Chrysler's 0% for 3 years deal (does not qualify for additional 1% off). The process was very quick - just filling out some form on their computer, credit pull, and done.

Jeeper1941

First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
I'm not sure. Maybe you can email them (after vehicle is shipped?) and see if they can get you started on their financing so you will have time to comparison shop.

I had an approval from my bank, but didn't find out that I need to bring the bank check with me until I'm on the way to the airport. But I ended up taking Chrysler's 0% for 3 years deal (does not qualify for additional 1% off). The process was very quick - just filling out some form on their computer, credit pull, and done.
Does Gupton make multiple pulls on credit? Lol I’m new and don’t know if that’s the standard thing to do to finance. Or do they run it once and give you multiple rates from different lenders?

OP
OP

barometer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Latest update directly from Daniel on my build.

"Good afternoon! It is showing "released for shipment" on my end but it doesn't give me an arrival ETA date window yet. It just says TBD. I will keep an eye on it in the next few days and let you know if I see that change/update!
"
Anyone else received similar message and any idea on how long until I get an ETA?

Thanks!

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys
Latest update directly from Daniel on my build.

"Good afternoon! It is showing "released for shipment" on my end but it doesn't give me an arrival ETA date window yet. It just says TBD. I will keep an eye on it in the next few days and let you know if I see that change/update!
"
Anyone else received similar message and any idea on how long until I get an ETA?

Thanks!
Interesting I haven't spoken to Daniel since I got my VIN. How does that message compare to what FCA chat tells you?

Sponsored

RedBaron91

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray JLR
Interesting I haven't spoken to Daniel since I got my VIN. How does that message compare to what FCA chat tells you?
Not OP, but Daniel has been more helpful and responsive than JC through the process. I left him along for a month or so, but reached out after JC told me it was ready to hit the line. He gave me an estimated build date and then confirmed the delivery ETA. Now that it's shipped I'm leaving him alone (and obsessively checking my email).

Jfmoore79

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2 Door - Just Ordered!
My 8/20 order has been built and moved to storage for 17 days without a release to ship. I have not bothered Daniel and only checked the status through JC. I don't know how long is normal for it to sit in this stage. Maybe if it sits too much longer I will reach out to Daniel to see if he knows anything.

OP
OP

barometer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
This is what the FCA chat tells me today: vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer.

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
This is what the FCA chat tells me today: vehicle is in the shipping stage however a Dealer ETA has not been provided. It will remain in this stage until delivered to the Dealer.
Ask JC again in a few days. I got the same message but when I checked a few days later I got an eta so it doesnt "remain in this stage til delivered"

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys
Well here's my weekly update for my 8/14 order. It's a pretty good one:

"I see the vehicle has been delivered to the Dealership! You should contact the Dealer to pick up your new vehicle! It should already be at the dealer now. Delivery window was Oct 06/21"

I had initially got a more detailed message with dealership name and exact time of delivery but the window was closed before I could copy it.

Sponsored

OP
OP

barometer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Well here's my weekly update for my 8/14 order. It's a pretty good one:

"I see the vehicle has been delivered to the Dealership! You should contact the Dealer to pick up your new vehicle! It should already be at the dealer now. Delivery window was Oct 06/21"

I had initially got a more detailed message with dealership name and exact time of delivery but the window was closed before I could copy it.
Congrats!
Do you know what was your last status and date of that status?

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys
Congrats!
Do you know what was your last status and date of that status?
Here's a compiled list of what's happened so far:

8/14 - VON

8/21 - VIN/POC

9/20 - "All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

9/27 - "Vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process"

9/30 - Build FOUND, Window Sticker FOUND

10/4 - "I am seeing your vehicle is in the shipping stage, in transit to your selling dealership. Your delivery to dealership ETA window is: 10/05/2021 - 10/19/2021 it will not be long until the vehicle is delivered to your selling dealership. In this case we can suggest checking back end of week for an update on your order, and staying in touch with your selling dealership."

10/6 - [Delivery]

10/11 - "I see the vehicle has been delivered to the Dealership! You should contact the Dealer to pick up your new vehicle!. It should already be at the dealer now. Delivery window was Oct 06/21"

I plan to email Daniel tomorrow to confirm and see about next steps.

OP
OP

barometer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Here's a compiled list of what's happened so far:

8/14 - VON

8/21 - VIN/POC

9/20 - "All of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

9/27 - "Vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process"

9/30 - Build FOUND, Window Sticker FOUND

10/4 - "I am seeing your vehicle is in the shipping stage, in transit to your selling dealership. Your delivery to dealership ETA window is: 10/05/2021 - 10/19/2021 it will not be long until the vehicle is delivered to your selling dealership. In this case we can suggest checking back end of week for an update on your order, and staying in touch with your selling dealership."

10/6 - [Delivery]

10/11 - "I see the vehicle has been delivered to the Dealership! You should contact the Dealer to pick up your new vehicle!. It should already be at the dealer now. Delivery window was Oct 06/21"

I plan to email Daniel tomorrow to confirm and see about next steps.
Thanks for the timeline. Truly appreciated. I'm just 3 days behind on VON and VIN, but after that the status updates are not exactly matching. I'm hoping I'll be able to get an delivery ETA by eow.

Btw, which trim are you getting?

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys
Thanks for the timeline. Truly appreciated. I'm just 3 days behind on VON and VIN, but after that the status updates are not exactly matching. I'm hoping I'll be able to get an delivery ETA by eow.

Btw, which trim are you getting?
I got a Hydro Blue Willys. How about you?