2021 Wrangler Rubicon order delivery timeline?

WhiskeyChick24

First Name
Jennifer
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Stopped at a Jeep dealership this morning to discuss ordering 2021 JLUR, and was told by salesman that it wouldn't arrive until December or January. My opinion is no one there knows what their doing or they just don't want to bother with special order. Has anyone else that has actually already ordered one been told it would be this long?
I was told exactly that by the auto negotiator I’m using to order my MY2021 Willys JLU. She said expect “at least” 12 weeks for delivery. I appreciated the honestly so I’m not calling everyone and their mother at the 8 week mark. If no delivery info is available at 12 weeks I’ll begin my follow-up process. Until then I’ll just sit tight and map trails I’d like to visit once behind the wheel. ☺

Advertisement

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired
I was told exactly that by the auto negotiator I’m using to order my MY2021 Willys JLU. She said expect “at least” 12 weeks for delivery. I appreciated the honestly so I’m not calling everyone and their mother at the 8 week mark. If no delivery info is available at 12 weeks I’ll begin my follow-up process. Until then I’ll just sit tight and map trails I’d like to visit once behind the wheel. ☺
My new Jeep just passed through Winslow, so delivery will be right at the twelve week mark. But...the first month that I waited was waiting for production to actually start, and I bought at the busiest time possible. I think that your twelve weeks may be halved.

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired
I'm curious as to how effective the negotiator process was? Did you feel they got you a good, stress-free deal?

OP

BadWolf

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150, ordering '21 JLUR this fall
Different dealership said 8-10 weeks the other day, but blue still can't be ordered. I was told by a different dealership it would be December or January way back in July (that would be 5-6 MONTHS). I have a friend who ordered her Rubicon in mid-June and is told it should show up next week (just about the 13th week).

fher03

First Name
Fher
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon unlimited, ZJ Grand Cherokee
I ordered mine 8/13 and vehicle is scheduled to arrive within the next 2 weeks.

Advertisement

Northridge4x4

Advertisement