Sponsored

OsoAlaskaJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Rubicon(waiting)
Well my build finally arrived yesterday. Got it last night and spent this morning doing my first adders. Rock rails with side steps, Mopar all weather floor mats and rear cargo tray, Mopar roof crossbars, and ram mount dash rail mounting system. The side steps were a necessity for my wife who is vertically challenged. My build is a loaded rubicon extreme recon.

EE683DF9-EA1A-44E5-AC28-8A032C704D6D.jpeg

07273210-2775-4F19-9806-82B6ADE5623D.jpeg

3AFB3B9D-A767-4887-9E57-A479B533B493.jpeg

C7F8DCF6-9747-43F3-ADE0-5C3868F60DAA.jpeg
I like those side steps, easy to install?
Sponsored

guzie

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon

Hudson&Co

First Name
Hudson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Hey guys i'm new here and need some guidance. Ordered my 2021 Sahara August 16th and my order has been in the same stage since October 5th.. They have been telling me that all parts assembled and pending production. I check in every week for an update and on Friday they told me the same thing. At this point i'm feeling hopeless. I have tried escalating this with my dealership and Jeep Chat. No one can do anything according to them. Is this happening to anyone else? I don't have a car right now (just moved from the city)and I ordered this one thinking it would come in at least 2 months and i'm on month 4 and counting. My fear is my time is being wasted and they will end up canceling the order or it not coming until January. Should I walk? (when I ordered the dealership agreed to write refundable on the down payment) Just now sure if "i'm" getting screwed with or this is actually an issue everyone is facing with their order.

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Hey guys i'm new here and need some guidance. Ordered my 2021 Sahara August 16th and my order has been in the same stage since October 5th.. They have been telling me that all parts assembled and pending production. I check in every week for an update and on Friday they told me the same thing. At this point i'm feeling hopeless. I have tried escalating this with my dealership and Jeep Chat. No one can do anything according to them. Is this happening to anyone else? I don't have a car right now (just moved from the city)and I ordered this one thinking it would come in at least 2 months and i'm on month 4 and counting. My fear is my time is being wasted and they will end up canceling the order or it not coming until January. Should I walk? (when I ordered the dealership agreed to write refundable on the down payment) Just now sure if "i'm" getting screwed with or this is actually an issue everyone is facing with their order.
There's definitely a bunch of people in your shoes. In theory, the 21s should all be finished here shortly, so if you haven't been told they're changing your order to a 22, I would think there'd be a light at the end of the tunnel soon.

Hudson&Co

First Name
Hudson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There's definitely a bunch of people in your shoes. In theory, the 21s should all be finished here shortly, so if you haven't been told they're changing your order to a 22, I would think there'd be a light at the end of the tunnel soon.
Thanks Matt! That eases my mind for sure and glad to know it's not just me. šŸ˜¤ crossing fingers*

Sponsored

Albany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willy's Sport 2 door manual
I've also been waiting since August. Also debated whether to cancel but ultimately that just puts me at end of a new line. Decided to wait a few days to see if this thing gets built finally. Since 22 production is scheduled to begin you should have some movement sooner rather than later...... hopefully

DawnViola

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2022 Wrangler Willys
Ordered a 4-door Willy's on 11/22. VIN 122575. I figure it will be March or April before we see it.

kNUCKLEHEAD

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sahara
I ordered 9/13 and just picked up 12/3. Seriously, I went to the dealership and spoke to the sales manager. At my dealership he was the only one with direct access. His information was always different from anything Jeep had..I kept getting the same info you are getting for like six weeks in a row. I do realize every dealership is different...I really stayed on them...after all if you buy it there they are making the money...and it is your money!

Hudson&Co

First Name
Hudson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys! After my comment here I started reading more pages back on this thread and see the amount of people going through the same thing. Sheesh.

Idk HOW this happened but on Friday they told me the jeep still wasn't built and pending production. Also on Friday I sent my dealership an email saying I was thinking of canceling cause I couldn't wait anymore so what were my options. WELL LOW AND BEHOLD TODAY I received an email that my Jeep was built and in transit to the dealership....They sent me the Stellaris tracker with the transit delivery dates. It's either my threatening to cancel lit a fire in Toledo's asses or was a coincidence.

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 7AB4CC72-F168-4F7F-B3D7-55BE78562705

Itā€™s finally here!!! 9wks (roughly) from order to delivery. Photos donā€™t do it justice though!

I love the way the wheels blend with the Sting Grey paint.

agonized over whether to go with color matched hard top and fender flares, glad I didnā€™t.

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 7AB4CC72-F168-4F7F-B3D7-55BE78562705

Itā€™s finally here!!! 9wks (roughly) from order to delivery. Photos donā€™t do it justice though!

Sweet! Did they roll it on to the showroom? šŸ¤£

Don't blame them!

DontCallMeRubi

First Name
DR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR/2017 Corvette Z06
Well my build finally arrived yesterday. Got it last night and spent this morning doing my first adders. Rock rails with side steps, Mopar all weather floor mats and rear cargo tray, Mopar roof crossbars, and ram mount dash rail mounting system. The side steps were a necessity for my wife who is vertically challenged. My build is a loaded rubicon extreme recon.

Love it...you gonna do bumpers? First thing I did is front and rear steel bumpers...did the rocker guard/step thingy and now installing a roof rack...gonna do a complete skid plate next, I think...got to get to it, almost 400 miles already...

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019

agonized over whether to go with color matched hard top and fender flares, glad I didnā€™t.
Beautiful rig! I love how the color of the wheels match with the sting gray :)
IMHO, it is prettier than the 392 combinations with the bronze wheels.

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
Beautiful rig! I love how the color of the wheels match with the sting gray :)
IMHO, it is prettier than the 392 combinations with the bronze wheels.
[/QUOT
Ordered a 4-door Willy's on 11/22. VIN 122575. I figure it will be March or April before we see it.
wow we are close I ordered 11/23 #22632. I am figuring hopefully March. But we will see I guess. Good luck!!!
Sponsored