Sponsored

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
Bonus to me....while i want it now, those extra months just mean lower payments in the end because i can toss more on my down payment.

man, i am really trying to be optimistic! I still dont have my vin....will have to reach out and ask today
I feel the same way. At this point I would be fine if it didn't show up until spring. Even week is a smaller monthly payment.
Sponsored

DB2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
How long after ordering should I get a vin/von? And who should I get it from, or how should I get it?
You could get the VIN & VON at the same time Or just a few days from each other. It varies. You have to get both from your dealer. I’d recommend setting up a cadence with them on when and how you get updates. On e you get the VIN check out the beginning of this thread on ways to track without going to the dealer.

Good luck and welcome to the community! 🇺🇸

DB2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture

Sponsored

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
go to https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge and click chat at the top and they will ask for your vin/von and can provide a general update
HA, @Beasty!! Not sure how closely you've been watching the cryptostickers tracker. There were three 3.6L Rubis in the tracker ordered on 8/21. Looks like I'm last in line. But I'm not too far behind you. Mine was in framing yesterday.

Now I just checked Jeep Chat. I'm now built and awaiting installation of accessories too. Still no build sheet, but getting closer!

Last edited:

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
Progress in two consecutive days. Guess at this point they gotta keep the line running. Edge of my seat!!

8/21 - Order
8/21 - VON
8/25 - VIN and D , maybe a day or two earlier
9/24 - D1
9/29 - Est Build date 10/13
10/11 - Framing stage, should be complete within a couple days.
10/12 - Built: awaiting installation of accessories

fromGtoJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37s Sedan 6MT 2021 JLRU 6MT Hydro Blue (ordered)
Progress in two consecutive days. Guess at this point they gotta keep the line running. Edge of my seat!!

8/21 - Order
8/21 - VON
8/25 - VIN and D , maybe a day or two earlier
9/24 - D1
9/29 - Est Build date 10/13
10/11 - Framing stage, should be complete within a couple days.
10/12 - Built: awaiting installation of accessories
Seems like lots of us waiting for those accessories to be installed.

BlueBeep

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon Hydro Blue
I've been lurking in the background of this thread for a few months. Those of you waiting while others that ordered days/weeks/months after, you have my heart and may have the patience of an angel when it's over. However, I want to provide hope and I encourage you to escalate your orders and stay on top of it (even though that's what dealerships should be doing).

I ordered and received VON for my 21 JLUR 4XE Hydro Blue on 9/6, VIN and D1 9/13, JB 9/24, KZ 9/29, Delivered and took possession 10/8. 4 weeks and 4 days from order to delivery, 4 miles on the odometer at delivery, and a rainbow right as I arrived - I'm not asking any questions and will count my lucky stars that obviously aligned. I probably should have purchased a lottery ticket with these odds LOL.

Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process IMG_2919

Sponsored

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Additional update from dealer:

"Your Jeep is in D1 status meaning it's scheduled for production and has an estimated shipping date to leave the factory. ETA to leave the factory is 10/21. Not until we start seeing it go through the production stages will we get a better ETA when it will leave."

Oh man! :):):) Officially D1! That dreaded one I see people stuck in for months...:fingerscrossed:

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
Ordered my 2022 (and first Wrangler! Buh bye Cherokee!!!!) on saturday (10/9) and I cant wait! They told me it could be as soon as 1 month but as long as 4 months....let the wait begin!
If you ordered a 2022 production will not start until December 6, 2021. That is after they clear all the 2022 and then do maintenance on the line and gather materials. So 1 month is going to be highly unlikely.

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
Bonus to me....while i want it now, those extra months just mean lower payments in the end because i can toss more on my down payment.

man, i am really trying to be optimistic! I still dont have my vin....will have to reach out and ask today
Just remember what Jeep stands for.
Just
empty
every
pocket
:)
Sponsored