Sponsored

Eandras

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler unlimited Sport S Black
I appreciate everyone's patience in that some of the orders are taking longing than what I certainly would like.. The chip shortage and overall supply chain disruptions have slowed things a bit.. some of the more basic cars with less chips are being built slightly faster but the more loaded vehicles are taking a bit of time..

It doesn't matter
I was told my VIN today but put in my VIN at the end of the link and nothing.

What are you doing to get that?
Your jeep order was accepted by Jeep. Once it is b uilt it will allow you to look up the window sticker.
Sponsored

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
Is anyone else waiting on a 3.0 EcoDiesel build?

I appreciate everyone's patience in that some of the orders are taking longing than what I certainly would like.. The chip shortage and overall supply chain disruptions have slowed things a bit.. some of the more basic cars with less chips are being built slightly faster but the more loaded vehicles are taking a bit of time..
I'm wondering if they take longer than the gassers, maybe more chips and/or EGR/DEF system takes longer to gather parts?

2021 Willys Sport EcoDiesel has been in Parts Finding for 1 month now, dealer says he doesn't think status will change for a few more weeks. Sucks, it's prime time for country drives in Texas! šŸ˜­

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
...Lol because the 2022 orders start oct5 I think...
Does anyone have confirmation on this date? I'm curious to see what the 2022 options are and see if I'll regret making my order for 2021. šŸ˜œ

Muches

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Does anyone have confirmation on this date? I'm curious to see what the 2022 options are and see if I'll regret making my order for 2021. šŸ˜œ
My dealer (SF Bay Area) texted me this morning saying he ā€œjust got infoā€ that orders open up 08Oct for 2022s. Thatā€™s pretty close to the 05Oct date so itā€™s likely somewhere in that range.

Sponsored

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
so went to the jeep.ca website to mess about and this is what pops up when you start a build now

Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process Capture.JPG

spdrcr5

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon XR
Vehicle Showcase
Snazzberry was a limited run color and has been retired. This info is directly from a contact I have at FCA.
Wow! I had no idea. I am replacing my 2019 Punk'n Orange which I totaled in July and tried to figure out how to get a new Orange Rubicon. Jeep refuses custom colors, I tried! I then thought about wrapping it but that didn't appeal to me with the hinges being a different color or even the option of powder coating them, they would never match and the cost would have been nuts.
Snazzberry was a limited run color and has been retired. This info is directly from a contact I have at FCA.
Any way of finding out the production run numbers for Snazzberry? Would love to know how rare it will be once they finish building the last few.

thanks.

JeepFan88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Rubicon 2 door
My build sheet just showed up today. Does that mean my Jeep is in D1 status? Will it be built soon?

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My build sheet just showed up today. Does that mean my Jeep is in D1 status? Will it be built soon?
there have been people who got thier jeeps in hand before that site update. remember its a program someone wrote to find public information. its not supported by jeep.

your dealer still has the best option to find out the latest info. if you are able to show up in person you can ask to see the screen.

if you cant show up then you are relying on them being a good dealer

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
I've been in D1 with an estimated build date of 10/13 for a week, and still no build sheet for me. I would guess you're beyond D1, or at least moving into build very soon.

Sponsored

BlackTanJL22

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 2dr JL Black/Tan 6cyl stick
Hello all! New to this forum. I custom ordered a 2 Door JL Sport S with all the goodies (big stereo, LED lights and a lot of other things that require chips lol) I ordered it on May 31st ā€˜21. All Iā€™ve heard from Jeep is what the dealerships told me back in the first week of August. ā€œChrysler is pushing your build from a ā€˜21 to a ā€˜22ā€ thatā€™s all I know.​

Being Canadian, I canā€™t find any info with Jeep Chat or other avenues you guys have been suggesting.​

Any advice? Or just sit tight?​

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello all! New to this forum. I custom ordered a 2 Door JL Sport S with all the goodies (big stereo, LED lights and a lot of other things that require chips lol) I ordered it on May 31st ā€˜21. All Iā€™ve heard from Jeep is what the dealerships told me back in the first week of August. ā€œChrysler is pushing your build from a ā€˜21 to a ā€˜22ā€ thatā€™s all I know.​
Being Canadian, I canā€™t find any info with Jeep Chat or other avenues you guys have been suggesting.​
Any advice? Or just sit tight?​
Only info u can get as a Canadian is from the dealer. FCA won't give you anything. USA jeep chat would like to but they don't have access.

Do you have a VIN yet?

I ordered end of August and I have a VIN so it will be a 21.

BlackTanJL22

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 2dr JL Black/Tan 6cyl stick
Only info u can get as a Canadian is from the dealer. FCA won't give you anything. USA jeep chat would like to but they don't have access.

Do you have a VIN yet?

I ordered end of August and I have a VIN so it will be a 21.
I donā€™t know if I have a VIN. I havenā€™t been told that one has been generated. I emailed my salesman last night about it. Curious about changes to ā€˜22 models if mines going to be a ā€˜22. so Iā€™m hoping he can tell me something today. Iā€™ll keep ya posted!

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
What do you mean one of the last Snazzberry Jeeps built? I ordered Snazzberry and mine just hit D1 this week! lol Is Snazzberry only a 1 or 2 yr paint color?
Same here. Sounds like we're going to have one of the last Snazzberrys built. If that means anything lol

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
Where is my July 2nd Jeep?
I just contacted Jeep Chat and they said the following:

ME - As of yesterday (Oct 4, 2021) the dealer (Gupton) said they do not have the my Wrangler.

ME - (10/5/2021, 9:54:21 AM): can someone confirm exactly where this $60,000 asset is at?

SwatiBhardwaj (10/5/2021, 9:56:10 AM): I do see that the vehicle has been delivered to GUPTON MOTORS INC located at 3450 TOM AUSTIN HIGHWAY, SPRINGFIELD, TN on 09/30/21 01:11:00 PM. (AKA 6 days ago).

I can certainly understand that their record (Jeep Corp) may be incorrect, but they are claiming it was received 6 days on Sept 29th at 1:11pm at the Gupton says they don't have it???
Sponsored