Sponsored

pennsoxfan

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Nice Jeep! I reached out to Koons in Tysons as they're 20 minutes from me and they were not interested in making a deal. I ended up buying from Chapman in PA although I'm in VA. Ironic since you ordered from Koons in VA and you're in PA.

On that note, Chapman has been great. Anytime I ask for an update, I have it in minutes. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is getting there for pickup. I'm sure the drive home would make up for it.
Wow, interesting. Did you order a factory build, or buy off the lot?
Sponsored

fromGtoJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37s Sedan 6MT 2021 JLRU 6MT Hydro Blue (ordered)
Chapman in Horsham?
Yessir.

I testdrove one similiar to my build (but not close enough) that someone had backed out on then pulled the trigger on an order.

I live so close that i even drove it to my house and fooled my kids that i bought it already. That was fun.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Yessir.

I testdrove one similiar to my build (but not close enough) that someone had backed out on then pulled the trigger on an order.

I live so close that i even drove it to my house and fooled my kids that i bought it already. That was fun.
Has Tom given you a date yet?

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
No i just ordered on Tuesday.
I don't have a VIN yet - did you have to ask for that or did they send to u automatically?
I kept in contact with him every Friday. For updates and every week it was a new update. After D1 they don’t get many updates so I went on Jeep Chat and would let Tom so he was aware.

BigA572nd

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
So I received my build and window sticker last week. JC says they only see it is in the shipping stage and has been on "truck transit since 8/21/21". Any clue what "truck transit" means?

Rugradu8

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler TJ
Nice Jeep! I reached out to Koons in Tysons as they're 20 minutes from me and they were not interested in making a deal. I ended up buying from Chapman in PA although I'm in VA. Ironic since you ordered from Koons in VA and you're in PA.

On that note, Chapman has been great. Anytime I ask for an update, I have it in minutes. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is getting there for pickup. I'm sure the drive home would make up for it.
Same. No dealers in VA willing to deal. I'm in Chesapeake, VA and bought from Chapman as well.

BroSyl

First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Hydro Blue Willys 4dr
Just have patience. Don't compromise. I'm saying this as someone who is very anxious waiting and makes impulsive decisions that end up bad.

This is a true test of faith. :)
OMG! I just got a text from my sales guy. He said.... it's all done! should be released tomorrow and they expect it the first few days of September! I'm so freaking jazzed I could throw up! :clap::rock::like::puke::party::please::beer:

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
I ordered with Chapman (@dealerinsider) and I’ve been in contact with them once a week. Once it was in D1 status they don’t know to much on what goes on so I was able to fill the gap the best I could via JeepChat. They’ve been very helpful so far to this point.
I have only heard from my dealer when I email them and they respond.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I have only heard from my dealer when I email them and they respond.
It been back and forth but I only asked them once a week so I wouldnt bother them as much, once it goes into D1 they dont see much else afterward so I went to Jeep Chat and would update them if there was anything new.

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
It been back and forth but I only asked them once a week so I wouldnt bother them as much, once it goes into D1 they dont see much else afterward so I went to Jeep Chat and would update them if there was anything new.
that is what I did too. I would let my dealer know what jeep chat said.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

AVGeek99

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 Sahara 4xe (wife's)
I was just on the Jeep Chat. The agent said she was not able to provide a status code. Anyone else have this problem?