Sponsored

JLstephen1991

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
I ordered my 2D rubicon 7/16 and was in D1 status for about 2 weeks. I just checked Jeep chat and they let me know it’s in the “trim” stage. Anyone know if that’s close to being ready to be shipped to the dealer?
Sponsored

BroSyl

First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Hydro Blue Willys 4dr
I ordered mine on 7/29 and it is headed to dealer too. JLURD.
Ordered 6/3/21 - JLUR - Finally today, I went by the dealer and it's on the lot!! They have to do the Inspection/prep and clean in the morning but I can pick it up tomorrow. It feel like it was a longer wait then expected but the day is finally here. I couldn't be happier.

Through out the process, Jeep Chat was fairly useless I have to say. The dealer would let me know if was built and about ready to go to shipping and Chat told me it was still in D1. So if you too are frustrated with Jeep chat, check with your dealer.

Hang in there all!

tempImageYutiRF.jpg
very, very nice. I bet it makes you just a little bit emotional to see it. Like all the emotions! Congrats.

76_iron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ5
Ordered 6/3/21 - JLUR - Finally today, I went by the dealer and it's on the lot!! They have to do the Inspection/prep and clean in the morning but I can pick it up tomorrow. It feel like it was a longer wait then expected but the day is finally here. I couldn't be happier.

Through out the process, Jeep Chat was fairly useless I have to say. The dealer would let me know if was built and about ready to go to shipping and Chat told me it was still in D1. So if you too are frustrated with Jeep chat, check with your dealer.

Hang in there all!

tempImageYutiRF.jpg
I've had the opposite experience, my dealer is worthless for updates. I had to get rude to even get my Vin. Jeep Chat has kept me up to date since I got the Vin.

SuboneWH

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Occupation
Retired USN and GS
Picked up my new Rubi today from Travis at Tri-City jeep in Eden NC, exactly 12 weeks to the day. Easiest Jeep buying experience I have ever had. I was in/out of dealership in less than 1 1/2 hours and probably could have been quicker, but had some good conversations. Finance office was also great, no pressure at all to add anything and the purchase price was exactly what my original POC from May 20. I didn't need financing so I received 6% below invoice (7% if using their preferred financing) and I traded in my 2018 JLUS and actually received more than I paid for it. Overall I highly recommend Travis and Tri-City Jeep!!

IMG_1370.jpg

BroSyl

First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Hydro Blue Willys 4dr
Picked up my new Rubi today from Travis at Tri-City jeep in Eden NC, exactly 12 weeks to the day. Easiest Jeep buying experience I have ever had. I was in/out of dealership in less than 1 1/2 hours and probably could have been quicker, but had some good conversations. Finance office was also great, no pressure at all to add anything and the purchase price was exactly what my original POC from May 20. I didn't need financing so I received 6% below invoice (7% if using their preferred financing) and I traded in my 2018 JLUS and actually received more than I paid for it. Overall I highly recommend Travis and Tri-City Jeep!!

IMG_1370.jpg
OH THAT COLOR!! I ordered the same in a Willys. It just pops! Congrats!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD, 22 JLUR4XE ON ORDER
What did you order? I went with the Diesel and wonder if that had any to do with the short order time.
I went diesel also but I ordered 6/19 and still hasn't been built so not that

Bfritts45

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
I have made it to all parts gathered just curious how long after being told that you guys got your Jeep?

6B848D73-28E2-4E0E-86FD-DED9236AA685.png

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have made it to all parts gathered just curious how long after being told that you guys got your Jeep?

Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 6B848D73-28E2-4E0E-86FD-DED9236AA685
I was just told as of my last update on the 31st of July that's where inam standing and still nothing. I'm waiting for my dealer to call in to his rep on Monday and hopefully get some answers

Stanley

First Name
Stas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Golf Gti. Ordered 2021 Wrangler Willy's
Ordered: 6/27/2021
VON: Same day
VIN: 6/28/2021
All parts gathered: 7/22/2021
On 7/23 Dealer provided estimated ship date: 8/4/2021
On 7/29 Dealer provided an updated ship date: 8/5/2021
On 7/30/2021 received email from customer care about estimated delivery to the dealer: Week of 9/6/2021
On 8/2, chat responded with some better news: "Your vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."
On 8/4, received a build sheet and chat confirmed that vehicle is in inspection.
On 8/5, dealer provided ETA: 8/16/21-8/25/21 and confirmed the car is shipped.
On 8/6, received a window sticker.
On 8/13, visited the dealer to discuss my trade-in and they showed my that JLY is on the truck now and based on the google map within 50-60 miles from dealership.

Seems like delivery definitely happening ahead of schedule but they said even if car will be deliver within a day at this point they will need service department to prepare it and check so, likely by end of week 8/16 I will be able to pick it up.

Also, in relation to my trade-in I ended up going with Vroom. They offered a really good price so hoping car will be picked up next week and I will get my cash for down payment :)

bicepsmctouchdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Wrangler Sport Alt (on order)
Anyone in Chicagoland take delivery in the last 2 weeks?

Auto mechanics are camped out everywhere on strike.

Wondering if that is going to delay when my vehicle is "ready" to pick up at the dealership when it arrives.

Sponsored

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So a little not so update from JC. Asked them last week about my status, said I have all parts just needs to be built as of 7/31. Ask JC this morning and they are like no that's your status as of 4 days ago. This is the 3rd time they have said this lol. Honestly wonder if it's all robots or something. But still over 8 weeks in and no one has a clue what's going on with the build.

CrimsonGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Occupation
Systems Engineer
So a little not so update from JC. Asked them last week about my status, said I have all parts just needs to be built as of 7/31. Ask JC this morning and they are like no that's your status as of 4 days ago. This is the 3rd time they have said this lol. Honestly wonder if it's all robots or something. But still over 8 weeks in and no one has a clue what's going on with the build.
I'm at almost 3 weeks and still in "Scheduling". My hopes are not "Up". Just gonna sit here and hope I have it before winter.

Jeepgirl59

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Dodge Ram, 2014 Dodge Challenger
Just received an email from Jeep. MY JEEP HAS FINALLY BEEN BUILT. and is pending final inspection.
Finally after 15 weeks. Still showing "Not found" on the tracking site. I AM SO EXCITED I COULD PEE MY PANTS!!!!

Solo25

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just received an email from Jeep. MY JEEP HAS FINALLY BEEN BUILT. and is pending final inspection.
Finally after 15 weeks. Still showing "Not found" on the tracking site. I AM SO EXCITED I COULD PEE MY PANTS!!!!
Nice. I was just told that the tow pack is whatbwas holding mine up. Makes no sense as they have had all parts since 7/31 and now we are expecting delivery mid September 😡🤦 that will put me at 12+ weeks also. So confused and frustrated
Sponsored