First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL Rubicon (on order)
Occupation
Automation lead
I try to control myself and not ask more than 2x per week but now that I’m in the “quality inspection” stage I’ll be txting with jeep every day
Sponsored

Caveman4x4

First Name
Armen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
For what it's worth, I ordered JLUR on 4/28 with custom options and took delivery on 5/26. Almost all dealers in San Francisco Bay Area were quoting several months of wait time but Nasir at Central Valley Jeep got it done and at a very competitive price.

IMG_6025.jpg

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
For what it's worth, I ordered JLUR on 4/28 with custom options and took delivery on 5/26. Almost all dealers in San Francisco Bay Area were quoting several months of wait time but Nasir at Central Valley Jeep got it done and at a very competitive price.

Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process IMG_6025
Did you order half doors? Diesel?

Judy33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ
Ordered a 4xe Sahara myself on 5/10. Still just a VON. I see where it took 15 days for yours to get a build sheet. I may reach out to FCA Chat this weekend and see if there are any updates.
Just FYI, I ordered a 4xe Rubi on 4/27 and still don’t have a build sheet.

Sponsored

elinopaido

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon 4Xe
Would like to say thanks for adding me to the group, awesome thread!
I ordered my 4Xe Rubi on 5/28/2021 in the evening at the dealer, and the next morning my dealer called me to tell me I am in status D with a Vin assigned. He sent me the POC and off we go. I hope it doesn't turn into a horror story of waiting for 6 months.

Last edited:

Sethward01

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Just FYI, I ordered a 4xe Rubi on 4/27 and still don’t have a build sheet.
Yikes. Sorry to hear that. I reached out again yesterday. For some reason, my VON had changed. But, I have a VIN. So its a start. Im sure it will be several more weeks before I get a build sheet--keep checking my email hoping to see one from Jeep/FCA with my build sheet. One of the agents told me the Wranglers werent affected by the microchip shortage, but I dont believe that.

Djzjeep22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU; 2021 JLUR

Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process IMG_6025
Looks like the Rubi I ordered on 4/29. Hope to see it soon in NY - so far delayed in delivery. No train for me. Direct car carrier - seems to be shortage of drivers

StormyMidwest

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR bright white (ordered 7/19/2022)
I ordered a 2021 JLU High Altitude 3.0 in granite on 5/11. It’s been in D for over 2 weeks. I’ve seen a nearly identical build (Snazzberry, minus sky one) ordered 5/13 that has build and sticker already. When I search mine it doesn’t even show the 3.0. Under engine it says “unknown.” UGH. The original post in this thread is so accurate. The wait is brutal!

Last edited:

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
I ordered a 2021 JL High Altitude 3.0 in granite on 5/11. It’s been in D for over 2 weeks. I’ve seen a nearly identical build (Snazzberry, minus sky one) ordered 5/13 that has build and sticker already. When I search mine it doesn’t even show the 3.0. Under engine it says “unknown.” UGH. The original post in this thread is so accurate. The wait is brutal!
Same boat with a Canadian build. 2021 JL HA 2.0 AT with SOT in Granite. Ordered Jan 25. Went to D 4 months later (May 17) and been in D ever since. You think American build waits are brutal, try ordering one from North of the Border. American builds now average 7-9 weeks. The same build for Canadian orders now averages 5-8 months.

Sponsored

BlackFly

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Same boat with a Canadian build. 2021 JL HA 2.0 AT with SOT in Granite. Ordered Jan 25. Went to D 4 months later (May 17) and been in D ever since. You think American build waits are brutal, try ordering one from North of the Border. American builds now average 7-9 weeks. The same build for Canadian orders now averages 5-8 months.
I'm with you Gus! Ordered 02/24, got window sticker 05/07, still no build. Sucks for us Canucks.

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
The ones who ordered a couple weeks ago and complaining about no status change… I laugh… I didn’t get impatient until a month in. I was told when I ordered mine 8-9 weeks. We ordered 3/30 and I have seen a few people with similar builds receive theirs. Ours is built, and previously told by Jeep Chat that it’s in storage in a hold status awaiting shipping or additional options being installed. Yesterday I was just told it’s still awaiting additional options installed. Dealer still has no projected ship date. I’m starting to get a sense of what Canadians are going through 😆. I sold my other Jeep on 4/18 thinking it probably wouldn’t take much longer… oh well… it’ll get here eventually… I guess… 🤪

Fsttanks

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 JK / 2020 JLUR
Ordered my 2021 JLUR 2.0 auto on May 5th, it arrived on June 4th and was sitting in my driveway the afternoon of June 4th.

I was not expecting the Jeep to arrive until the end of June or early July, so it arriving early kinda caught me of guard.

Less then a month start to finish! But then I did not order it with a lot of extra electronics.

Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 9F36130D-B4A4-4F91-930F-E9EF31D04C56

At home with only 11 miles on it! The only thing I am not really happy about is the white lettering on the tires facing outward. Kinda unusual but then these tires are being replaced soon.

So now the real fun part starts, building it up.

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4XE, 2021 Tesla 3 Performance
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
Ordered my 2021 JLUR 2.0 auto on May 5th, it arrived on June 4th and was sitting in my driveway the afternoon of June 4th.

I was not expecting the Jeep to arrive until the end of June or early July, so it arriving early kinda caught me of guard.

Less then a month start to finish! But then I did not order it with a lot of extra electronics.

Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 9F36130D-B4A4-4F91-930F-E9EF31D04C56

At home with only 11 miles on it! The only thing I am not really happy about is the white lettering on the tires facing outward. Kinda unusual but then these tires are being replaced soon.

So now the real fun part starts, building it up.
Tony - just wondering, did you order with the white lettered tired? I specifically asked for mine with BSW tires, and the dealer noted that was the default. I too do NOT want the white letters on mine (preference thing).
Sponsored