Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
3/2 deposit
3/10 My dealer emailed me a Vin was assigned(NO #) and being built.
3/19 received an update Status KZ - released by plant Estimated ship date 3/15/21
3/22 JUST MINUTES AGO! Got a call from dealer Jeep IS THERE! Getting it tomorrow !
3/23 P/U

2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Granite Crystal
25N
3.6 etor
SKY Top
Anti spin
Full time 4wd
ASG
Trailer tow and HD electrical
Cold weather
Off road camera.
Sponsored

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Do you guys cross the border and order?
Is that a thing?
Just looked on the map cause...I'm retired ...take the 401 sw your there in a little ...throw rocks....
No, we can order at any Canadian Jeep dealership. It's just that unlike US orders Canadian orders are taking forever to be built. I don't really think Canadians can cross the border and order at US dealerships. US Jeep chat doesn't even give out any information on the status of a Canadian order due to regulatory laws let alone taking a Canadian Jeep order.

JeepOG.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Any fellow Canadians receiving their orders? I have had a window sticker for a few weeks now but still can't access a build sheet anywhere online. Dealer is quiet as a mouse and not sharing much information. I've emailed FCA Canada but from my understanding, they can't provide any further info, only the dealer can.

I do have the cold weather package in my build, hopefully that isn't the delay.

JLUR - Ordered Dec 18/20 First and only update Jan 30/21

Not sure when the VIN was issued, only that it was available and in D status at the time the dealer sent me the Priced Order Confirmation (POC) on Jan 30th.

Based on original post, it could mean that a window sticker indicates the vehicle is built and waiting to be shipped. Can anyone in Canada confirm this?
I have a window sticker too, but dealer now says will be built in April...? I ordered Sept 21, 2020...šŸ¤Ŗ

JeepOG.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
You are still better off. I ordered on 7th October 2020. still in D status. No ETA, NO Build date yet. Thinking to cancel the order at this point.
Me too but I ordered in September, I thought of cancelling too, but decided to stick it out. Maybe in May I will receive it? I couldnā€™t imagine what else Iā€™d buyšŸ™ƒ

Nonskid

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
Any fellow Canadians receiving their orders? I have had a window sticker for a few weeks now but still can't access a build sheet anywhere online. Dealer is quiet as a mouse and not sharing much information. I've emailed FCA Canada but from my understanding, they can't provide any further info, only the dealer can.

I do have the cold weather package in my build, hopefully that isn't the delay.

JLUR - Ordered Dec 18/20 First and only update Jan 30/21

Not sure when the VIN was issued, only that it was available and in D status at the time the dealer sent me the Priced Order Confirmation (POC) on Jan 30th.

Based on original post, it could mean that a window sticker indicates the vehicle is built and waiting to be shipped. Can anyone in Canada confirm this?
I ordered early February And had a vin and a D status a week later. I was Able to bring up A window sticker that Day so I don't think it means Anything . Canadian window Stickers aren't Nearly as detailed As the American ones either. Not Sure Why.

Sponsored

groides

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Do you guys cross the border and order?
Is that a thing?
Just looked on the map cause...I'm retired ...take the 401 sw your there in a little ...throw rocks....
It is a thing but not worth it at the current exchange rate + taxes + fees etc to get the car back into Canada. When the Canadian and US dollars were at par back about 10 years ago I picked up a brand new BMW M5 in Buffalo NY. Saved almost 35K vs buying it locally.

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
I just talked to Jeep Chat and they said my order "has all the materials needed and should begin assembly very soon", but they didn't have a code to give me.

Which code would this step correspond with?

gr8nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willys
My build process
20210213_145455.jpg
20210213_145455.jpg
20210219_152313.jpg
1/8/21-ordered
1/22/21-paint
1/26/21-body vendor
2/5/21-Indiana, on rail
2/8/21-dropped from rail awaiting truck transport
2/12/21-arrived at dealer
2/15-16/21-parts install
2/18/21-picked up

Salesman was always better than Jeep chat. He looked for updates every morning and promptly emailed me.
WOW - I have been waiting since Dec 19th

Sponsored

AZSilver

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Just did the "Chat". They wont give me a status code. they say they will not give them out to the customers.

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
Just did the "Chat". They wont give me a status code. they say they will not give them out to the customers.
Did they give you a status "description" but just wouldn't give you the actual code? Or did they refuse to give you any information at all?

Traktor31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Yeah I just tried Jeep chat just to see if my dealer put my order into the system, I emailed them on Monday and they haven't responded yet but said they would do it on Friday.

Jeep chat said without the VON they can't tell me anything, they wouldn't/couldn't search by my name. I guess I will have to be annoying and reach out to the dealer again.

IAJeepguy

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR EcoDiesel
Occupation
ACMX
Hello everyone. New here, and must say the first post in this thread is amazing.

My wife and I are looking to order a new JLUR with the dual door group and dual top group. It appears this isnā€™t possible?! My dealer is still looking into it; I was just curious if anyone else had encountered this?

We are in no rush to order; which has me wondering if we shouldnā€™t maybe hold out to see what color options may be available for MY22. Has anyone seen any details for the 22ā€™s?

TYIA
Sponsored