Sponsored

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
OK...I'm stumped. The standard FCA look ups don't work for Canadian orders but I did manage to get through one of the Canadian links and was able to pull my Window Sticker. According to the OP.....and correct me if I'm wrong here, the Window Sticker seems like the last thing to hit the Jeep before it's ready for transport. I went over to the dealership today to get a status directly from them and their system showed me as "D" which means firm order but not built yet. Is the dealer system just not up to date or do I somehow have a window sticker on a car that hasn't been built yet.
Ordered my 2021 Rubi on Jan 23. Dealer had my VIN Feb 1. Any help?
I am in the same situation. Mine is stuck at D status since January and according to the dealer it hasn't been built yet. I can see the window sticker too but no build sheet or ETA still. The whole tracking thing in Canada is highly obscure. I don't think window sticker is the last part of the process. On the contrary, I think it is one of the initial stages. I could be wrong but there is no way that I still haven't got mine delivered yet if it was already built sometime in January.
Sponsored

MOJO21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 2500HD Duramax, Soon a Jeep Gladiator Mojave
How do ya find out anything on a new build. I have been looking for some time now and see nothing. Dealership says it's going to be delivered soon but I still don't see any info on the VIN. This would have been fun to see it being built. Oh well, the final product will be fun none the less. Then time for modifying YUP....

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door
How do ya find out anything on a new build. I have been looking for some time now and see nothing. Dealership says it's going to be delivered soon but I still don't see any info on the VIN. This would have been fun to see it being built. Oh well, the final product will be fun none the less. Then time for modifying YUP....
Ask your dealer to email you an updated POC (Priced Order Confirmation). It will show the VIN, current order status code, and possibly an estimated ship date.

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 1614255065651

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
Well, today I have been in “D” status for three weeks, but chat said to feel free to check back in 2 or 3 more weeks to see if it has moved from that status.

On a bright note, now when I put the VIN into my insurance app to get a quote, it auto-populated everything about my Jeep as order, so...”it does exist “!😬

Sponsored

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Every chat I have had with them, they say check back in 2 to 3 weeks. I think its a canned line. Yesterday I checked and my build had started and today I got build sheet from cryptostickers. In 2 to 3 weeks, the jeep will probably be delivered.

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Well, today I have been in “D” status for three weeks, but chat said to feel free to check back in 2 or 3 more weeks to see if it has moved from that status.

On a bright note, now when I put the VIN into my insurance app to get a quote, it auto-populated everything about my Jeep as order, so...”it does exist “!😬
Did the same thing, was surprised to see my insurance is going to drop 30 a month from a loaded f150 with ecoboost! I'm considering that my cost offset ;).

tehkayd

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting-Gray
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I just got moved to F Paint status w00t. Rubikayd is just about to come to life

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
Ordered 1/11/21
Rail 1/29/21
Delivered to dealer 2/24/21
Drove it straight to window tint.
Later that evening
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 3AE88171-5A82-4A72-A49B-4D93D94BD386

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Ordered 1/11/21
Rail 1/29/21
Delivered to dealer 2/24/21
Drove it straight to window tint.
Later that evening
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process 3AE88171-5A82-4A72-A49B-4D93D94BD386
So glad to see the white lettering. I don't understand why more people don't elect for it. I really think it makes the tires

Sponsored

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
I think I made it to "J" status today! The jeep chat wrote. "your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Your Jeep may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At Jeep, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided, but build stage is complete and the vehicle has passed quality inspections."

On Monday they had told me it was in "D" status of all parts collected, and then this evening I got the crypto build sticker notice so I chatted them to see what is up.

Perhaps the end (or more apropos, the beginning) is near.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
I think I made it to "J" status today! The jeep chat wrote. "your vehicle is in the stage prior to being released by the plant. Your Jeep may have been selected for additional quality inspections or held for delivery purposes. At Jeep, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided, but build stage is complete and the vehicle has passed quality inspections."

On Monday they had told me it was in "D" status of all parts collected, and then this evening I got the crypto build sticker notice so I chatted them to see what is up.

Perhaps the end (or more apropos, the beginning) is near.
Selected for additions quality inspections means they found something.

But no fret, they found weld slag on mine. Better it’s found at the plant then when you take delivery.

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
So what does it mean if the build sheet says D1 to D regress, I'm hoping it means it did regress and it is now ready to be built? I ordered my Australian Rubicon back in mid November and got the build sheet overnight last night, it's the first piece of info I've had so pretty pumped :)

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
So what does it mean if the build sheet says D1 to D regress, I'm hoping it means it did regress and it is now ready to be built? I ordered my Australian Rubicon back in mid November and got the build sheet overnight last night, it's the first piece of info I've had so pretty pumped :)
My build sheet said the same thing. I asked Jeep chat what it meant and he responded that it “was just an internal Jeep thing”. I also got my build sheet yesterday and chat confirmed that the Jeep was fully built, but was pulled for “additional inspections “. so I would say if you got the build sheet, it has completed the main production line process. Of course that is a guess

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
My build sheet said the same thing. I asked Jeep chat what it meant and he responded that it “was just an internal Jeep thing”. I also got my build sheet yesterday and chat confirmed that the Jeep was fully built, but was pulled for “additional inspections “. so I would say if you got the build sheet, it has completed the main production line process. Of course that is a guess
Thanks, being in Aus means Jeep chat won't answer any questions for me so this is really helpful :)
Sponsored