HHJeepgirl

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13’ 4dr Sahara 6spd, 17’ Rogue, 21’ 2dr Rubi 6spd
If you ordered half doors it’s not coming yet. My buddy ordered same dealer as me. He ordered half doors Nov 3. I ordered regular Rubi 12/23. I’m driving mine.
no half doors, Canada is being screwed on new orders...I've heard delays due to heated seat components on back order, manual transmissions and oh yea....f’ing C-19 delays...🤦‍♀️

Advertisement

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
I have a VON and VIN from my dealer, and have been told by them that the 4XE is in production. When I ask Jeep Chat they say they do not have a "code" that they can see and give me, but that "The parts have been collected for production" is this all you can get from them now, or am I missing something.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16JK, soon to be 21JL
I have a VON and VIN from my dealer, and have been told by them that the 4XE is in production. When I ask Jeep Chat they say they do not have a "code" that they can see and give me, but that "The parts have been collected for production" is this all you can get from them now, or am I missing something.
The last I spoke with Chat, the lady was a little open and said they are not allowed to give status codes, just status updates.

Hopefully they will give you an update explanation well enough to be able to match it to a code on the post.

Okietryon

First Name
Carl
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, F350
I contacted Jeep chat today and got the same reply about parts have been collected and build should start soon. No codes given

4x4inthe6

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimted
Any fellow Canadians receiving their orders? I have had a window sticker for a few weeks now but still can't access a build sheet anywhere online. Dealer is quiet as a mouse and not sharing much information. I've emailed FCA Canada but from my understanding, they can't provide any further info, only the dealer can.

I do have the cold weather package in my build, hopefully that isn't the delay.

JLUR - Ordered Dec 18/20 First and only update Jan 30/21

Not sure when the VIN was issued, only that it was available and in D status at the time the dealer sent me the Priced Order Confirmation (POC) on Jan 30th.

Based on original post, it could mean that a window sticker indicates the vehicle is built and waiting to be shipped. Can anyone in Canada confirm this?

JeezAJeep

First Name
Jimmy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Baja..2019 BMW X2
Once they get the parts, its a few weeks...I use to call them once a week...mine took about 2 1/2 months all together.

JeepOG

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Altitude, sting grey, manual trans, heated seats & tech group, otherwise basic...
Pretty sad, trading my 2011 Sahara but she need new heater now and it’s damn cold here

JeepOG

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I'm in a conversation in another thread about that......

How long are you going to hold out?
I guess there’s not much I can do, limited stock at dealerships. I can stand the cold, so I probably won’t fix the heater. I keep checking inventory in hopes something will come up and I can just start the process over again...
I’d love to let them know how I feel but it seems they would sell
Me one if the had one. I think it’s in poor taste on behalf of Jeep as a brand to not communicate with their customers the truth behind delays.

Advertisement

Dwayne Lane's Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Advertisement