First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Just checked with dealer for update as my order got a VIN and was scheduled...I was initially told mid-February for delivery however as of today, nothing has changed from November 2020....the dealers here are getting frustrated and I don’t anticipate getting this keep before spring at this rate...it doesn’t help that I’m impatient😈
Wait.. what!? November and you don’t have a delivery date? I’d say you have the patience of a saint. If I’m still looking at no delivery in March I’m canceling and ordering a Bronco :devil:
Sponsored

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
If you ordered half doors it’s not coming yet. My buddy ordered same dealer as me. He ordered half doors Nov 3. I ordered regular Rubi 12/23. I’m driving mine.

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Just checked with dealer for update as my order got a VIN and was scheduled...I was initially told mid-February for delivery however as of today, nothing has changed from November 2020....the dealers here are getting frustrated and I don’t anticipate getting this keep before spring at this rate...it doesn’t help that I’m impatient😈
I got a call from the dealer last week too saying that I have a temporary VIN. I don’t know what does that mean now. He said the vehicle will be scheduled to be built soon but gave no dates at all. So, I am not expecting anything till March. Ordered on 7th October!! It is so frustrating.

Okietryon

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, F350
We are on our way of getting our first new Jeep in 45 years. Ordered a Nacho JLURD on 1-28, got VON on the same day, and VIN on 29th per Jeep Chat. Parts are being pulled together

HHJeepgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13’ 4dr Sahara 6spd, 17’ Rogue, 21’ 2dr Rubi 6spd
In their

in their computer if you have a Vin as you say it should be an ETA date. What does it say? It’s amazing I ordered December 23 I got it a couple of days ago and I see other people according to crypto stickers with dates ordered December January and they’re getting their ‘s. I hate to say it I’m not wishing you bad luck but it seems like something fishy is going on. Unless you ordered half doors.
In Canada it’s a little different, if it’s not already on the lot most dealers I’ve talked to have said the same thing. Covid has caused unbelievable delays getting cars built and across the boarder...my friends in the US have placed orders and had their Jeep’s within a month or two

Sponsored

HHJeepgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wait.. what!? November and you don’t have a delivery date? I’d say you have the patience of a saint. If I’m still looking at no delivery in March I’m canceling and ordering a Bronco :devil:
i told my dealer the same thing, if by March the status hasn’t changed I’m backing out and taking it as a sign that I wasn’t meant to own another Wrangler!

Okietryon

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, F350
We are on our way of getting our first new Jeep in 45 years. Ordered a Nacho JLURD on 1-28, got VON on the same day, and VIN on 29th per Jeep Chat. Parts are being pulled together
Got estimated ship date of 2/18 😊

Grayson

First Name
Gray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - Sting Ray
Hi everyone,

The Tracking tool here doesn’t provide me with any info other that build and sticker “not found” or “non” when I use my nickname.

dealer just emailed me saying stage G (framing) and delivery scheduled this week. They can frame and delivery same week? Seems too fast. Also according to sticky thread here status G is not framing. How soon did you guys get more info on eta or actual delivery when being told your build is in “G” status? TIA

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
Hi everyone,

The Tracking tool here doesn’t provide me with any info other that build and sticker “not found” or “non” when I use my nickname.

dealer just emailed me saying stage G (framing) and delivery scheduled this week. They can frame and delivery same week? Seems too fast. Also according to sticky thread here status G is not framing. How soon did you guys get more info on eta or actual delivery when being told your build is in “G” status? TIA
I found with my build the ETAs are really just a number. Don’t trust it. Base your progress on what Jeep chat says or your dealer provides for a build status. Once the build is done it may jump to one of the J statuses. Mine sat in JB for about a week getting accessories installed. That’s when the tool on the forum FOUND the build. It was about the time it was ready to ship the window sticker was FOUND. Mine is now in shipping. I’m trying to be patient while the train and semis bring it. I ordered on 1/11/21.

Howman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon On Order
I am in KZR status! Starting to get excited! Hopefully will see Jeep in next couple of weeks!

Sponsored

snipertt

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ5, 2017 Grand Cherokee SRT
My dealer told me an estimated ship date of 2-18 (VIN#634119)

HHJeepgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you ordered half doors it’s not coming yet. My buddy ordered same dealer as me. He ordered half doors Nov 3. I ordered regular Rubi 12/23. I’m driving mine.
no half doors, Canada is being screwed on new orders...I've heard delays due to heated seat components on back order, manual transmissions and oh yea....f’ing C-19 delays...🤦‍♀️

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
I have a VON and VIN from my dealer, and have been told by them that the 4XE is in production. When I ask Jeep Chat they say they do not have a "code" that they can see and give me, but that "The parts have been collected for production" is this all you can get from them now, or am I missing something.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
I have a VON and VIN from my dealer, and have been told by them that the 4XE is in production. When I ask Jeep Chat they say they do not have a "code" that they can see and give me, but that "The parts have been collected for production" is this all you can get from them now, or am I missing something.
The last I spoke with Chat, the lady was a little open and said they are not allowed to give status codes, just status updates.

Hopefully they will give you an update explanation well enough to be able to match it to a code on the post.
Sponsored