Sponsored

BumbleJeep13

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Just an FYI, I ordered a 2021 JLUR on Nov. 17th, delivered to dealer Dec. 30 and I picked it up Dec. 31. So, 61 days from order to pick up. Not a bad turnaround.
What variant, engine and addons did you select?
Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Just an update everyone!

I am doing 4 percent under invoice on the regular wranglers except the 392 and the hybrid..
I am doing 3 percent over invoice on the Hybrid Wranglers.. I have allocation so if you are considering one, hit me up and I will price it out for you.. [email protected] or 954-864-5162

The only fees I charge are tax, license, 85 doc fee, 8.75 ca tire fee and 30 electronic filing fee.. no hidden accessories, warranties, high finance rates, high doc fees.. you aren't even obligated to finance with me.

Rob Trachtman
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
C 954-864-5162
[email protected]

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
I ordered on January 11th, had the VIN on the 13th. Today, I received a ship date of January 30th.
I too ordered on the 11th and same ship date. I hope thatā€™s accurate.

coldstart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps are shit. Like their owners.
Occupation
Space Cadet
I got an email directly from FCA telling me my jeep would be at the dealer in 1 month!

Sponsored

tk1700

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Altitude, 2021 JLUR, 2016 Tundra
I hope my POC is correct.

1/11 Ordered, VON on order sheet
1/15 JeepChat said all parts were one hand
1/18 Received POC from dealer, D1 status and estimated ship date 1/22

2021 JLUR, Stingray, 2.0, trailer tow, cold wx pkg, black hard top, cloth seats

mackh4x0r

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I hope my POC is correct.

1/11 Ordered, VON on order sheet
1/15 JeepChat said all parts were one hand
1/18 Received POC from dealer, D1 status and estimated ship date 1/22

2021 JLUR, Stingray, 2.0, trailer tow, cold wx pkg, black hard top, cloth seats
I ordered 1/19 and have a vin# with no ship date yet. All parts are available. Did it ship??

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
Very interesting developments today... So to my dismay, Jeep care emails me this morning that 392 production starts sometime in this 1st quarter of the year and they will have no further updates for me regarding my order. My Vin # build on the order tracker referred to on this forum (cryptosticker.com) shows no updates as of minutes ago. Yet I reach out to my salesperson and he sends me proof that my 2021 JLU 392 order is in D1 status with an estimated ship date of 2/24/2021!

I finally feel I am out of this 392 limbo I have been stuck in since mid November with at least some clarity moving forward. Interesting to note that out off all the resources, a salesperson at dealership was able to come through with the most up to date information on my order status. :clap: :like: :jk:

5BF89C2B-B74D-40AA-9FA3-94610F300E51.jpeg

Sponsored

mlkmet88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler JKU Sport
Ordered 2 door Freedom Edition Granite Chrystal on Jan 12th. Update status today: vehicle shipped to body vendor. Anyone have any idea what this could mean? Body damage? Freedom Edition does not seem to be too popular and has steel front bumper and plenty of stickers perhaps that is reason?

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Ordered 2 door Freedom Edition Granite Chrystal on Jan 12th. Update status today: vehicle shipped to body vendor. Anyone have any idea what this could mean? Body damage? Freedom Edition does not seem to be too popular and has steel front bumper and plenty of stickers perhaps that is reason?
Says in the very first post of this huge thread ā€œGuide wrangler order, build, tracking....ā€exactly what it is.

ā€œIf it makes it through it goes to final inspection, status I. Here inspectors look to make sure major items are in place, no scratches or other defects, align headlights and suspension, lights are checked and it may go through a water test. Any issues found pulls it out for rework. There is no time estimate on this because it depends on what was found. If it makes it through inspection it is status J not ready for carrier. It may need to go to the body vendor, status JB, for select options to be installed. Depending on what is installed it can finish in one day or two weeks.ā€
Right there. ā˜šŸ» šŸ‘šŸ»

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
Donā€™t think that inspection is that good. My first JL had a squeak from the sound bar to the frame and within 2 minutes of pickup of my 21 2days ago a nice tapping sound coming from the one touch roof. Iā€™ll wedge some foam again.

HHJeepgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13ā€™ 4dr Sahara 6spd, 17ā€™ Rogue, 21ā€™ 2dr Rubi 6spd
That sucks! I checked with my dealer and they said January or February too. It is still waiting to be scheduled. They still have August and September orders pending they said. Hope it arrives soon. Good luck!
Just checked with dealer for update as my order got a VIN and was scheduled...I was initially told mid-February for delivery however as of today, nothing has changed from November 2020....the dealers here are getting frustrated and I donā€™t anticipate getting this keep before spring at this rate...it doesnā€™t help that Iā€™m impatientšŸ˜ˆ

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
In their
Just checked with dealer for update as my order got a VIN and was scheduled...I was initially told mid-February for delivery however as of today, nothing has changed from November 2020....the dealers here are getting frustrated and I donā€™t anticipate getting this keep before spring at this rate...it doesnā€™t help that Iā€™m impatientšŸ˜ˆ
in their computer if you have a Vin as you say it should be an ETA date. What does it say? Itā€™s amazing I ordered December 23 I got it a couple of days ago and I see other people according to crypto stickers with dates ordered December January and theyā€™re getting their ā€˜s. I hate to say it Iā€™m not wishing you bad luck but it seems like something fishy is going on. Unless you ordered half doors.
Sponsored